Pokémon Diamond & pearl remakes version is Brillant Diamond & Shining pearl

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
From what I have read apparently the Pokemon Company ownership is divided evenly between Nintendo, GameFreak, and Creatures. So the idea of getting a developer besides GameFreak isn't going to happen unless Nintendo buys out GameFreak, which isn't happening.

The thing is at this point there is so many quality JRPG's just on the Switch (although some are indeed ports) that outside of the nostalgia appeal I rather play those 10 times out of 10 than Pokemon.

It’s frustrating cause theres so much potential in the core idea of pokemon.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Couldn't think of a worse timing for a game that requires you to go out of the house and explore. Unfortunately

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Im pretty sure it will be. We will find out this week.

Yea the good thing is we won't have to wait long.

Couldn't think of a worse timing for a game that requires you to go out of the house and explore. Unfortunately

The "let's go" games just copies the motion controls of the pokemon go app. It doesn't require you to play outside lol.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I played 3 hours of Sword and quit the franchise.

I’m fukking done.
I hadnt played it. What is bad about? I played sun and moon the first one. It wasnt bad. My fav is original red/blue, heart gold/soul silver and emarald.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
yeah and the problem is you can't talk bad about it because pokemon fans will act like you're the problem and it was the greatest pokemon game they've ever played
Like i get it if you < 18 years old but come on

I think i gave up in the 3rd gym when the leader did the gigamax thing and i killed it with a pikachu or some shyt. Lol

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
:francis: And here I thought my biggest worry was the idea of them nerfing Cynthia and taking away the challenge & satisfaction of beating the hardest champion level trainer in the core series.

(Red doesn't count. Breh is in a tier all his own)