@Poitier and @Prynce scared to catch this fade 2 on 1 LMAO (OP Exposed)

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
og317 made the mistake of so many before him, a poitier callout thread
baisically og317 is either such a weirdo that he posted another man pics and had some dude record multiple video so he could maintain an internet persona, OR he is so scared of JamilALAmin that he prefers to admit to being a weirdo in lieu of meeting for a friendly fight in detroit, jamilalamin was willing to travel from gary.

• flea made a thread jokinly calling out og317 for constantly threatening to knock out coli posters

• poitier told og its okay, your safe now they cant rape you anymore like in prison, prynce daps of course

• og makes this thread calling out poitier and prynce

• og says something negative about people from Atlanta

• jamilalamin is from atl and is not pleased, tells og he is staying in indiana but goes to detroit and will meet him for the "fade"

• og will only meet jamil if jamil sends hi pics:wrist:proving he really is 6'4 with tattoos, and starts doing the whole blackthoughts faking routine

• og accuse jamil, poititer and prynce of being the same person

• phone numbers are exchanged, jamil says og sounds like a 15year old

• itsyoung pops in with the previous video/audio of og, jamil confirms it's NOT the same person

• jamil calls bluff and post pic

• og gives fake address in detroit for meetup and then disappears for 15 hours after faking is called out

• og comes back and "admits" videos are not him, its a friend and he had him read off his phone and record all that stuff for him, that was the reason for the delay in the inttial beef thread with its young, but that was his plan all along, to fool the coli, ha ha, lol, lulz

once again if you come for poitier you better not miss

I suspected this nikka was fraudulent all along...:mjlol:

:scust:at all you clowns that were duck riding OG.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

@Originalgangsta317 how you let a nikka punk you in ya own city ? over the internet doe:why::what:? lmao making westside nikkas look bad smh :dame:

i honestly think this nikka from detroit, i know cuz we was talkin about hoopin in the brewster projects growing up, :patrice: only a city nikka or atleast a nikka that was around some city nikkas know about the family center

@JamilALAmin i fukks wit u my nikka but dont be puttin ya people in situations like that... if u be up here u know nikkas dont care.... thats how nikkas get killed riding up nikkas streets, lookin for nikkas n dont know who they looking for

got bro scared nikkas riding up his block n shyt:pachaha:.....as quick as that nikka disappeared from this website it coulda went the other way too...dude was just yappin but still my nikka move safe out here

Dominic Decoco

Superstar
Daps
Someone give the run down while a young breh at work.

How this thread doing numbers? Cliffs pls

:feedme: