@Poitier and @Prynce scared to catch this fade 2 on 1 LMAO (OP Exposed)

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
On everything I was going to try and do or switch over to calisthenics, because yall was praising this stupid fulk. And I didn't bother to read any of his posts. But now I'm going to just do weights and steroids, I ain't taking no advice from anybody on the coli. I was actually going to try to accomplish 1000 push-ups in 45 minutes and 200 pull ups or however many he said. Now ima throw that all out the window. My God this is embarrassing and innapropriate. You Jeff Bemberry ass nikka

Thats actually not a bad goal to try to accomplish, don't know about hitting those numbers/time but the workout legit.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
What's so smart about lying lol? Is this your first time on the internet?
He was able to outsmart 99% of thecoli all this time and keep this persona up, even had methods to fake verify who he was. People don't understand this trolling shyt requires smarts.

For a 13-15 year to do that is :wow: reminds me of myself trolling boards at that age

But liars always get caught, soon as ole boy said I'm bout it and he kept asking for pics I knew something was wrong.:dead: aint nobody getting their hands called out then asking for pics

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
On everything I was going to try and do or switch over to calisthenics, because yall was praising this stupid fulk. And I didn't bother to read any of his posts. But now I'm going to just do weights and steroids, I ain't taking no advice from anybody on the coli. I was actually going to try to accomplish 1000 push-ups in 45 minutes and 200 pull ups or however many he said. Now ima throw that all out the window. My God this is embarrassing and innapropriate. You Jeff Bemberry ass nikka
No calisthenics is actually good. Look up hotdamnirock he started it and you could see the improvement

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
og317 made the mistake of so many before him, a poitier callout thread
baisically og317 is either such a weirdo that he posted another man pics and had some dude record multiple video so he could maintain an internet persona, OR he is so scared of JamilALAmin that he prefers to admit to being a weirdo in lieu of meeting for a friendly fight in detroit, jamilalamin was willing to travel from gary.

• flea made a thread jokinly calling out og317 for constantly threatening to knock out coli posters

• poitier told og its okay, your safe now they cant rape you anymore like in prison, prynce daps of course

• og makes this thread calling out poitier and prynce

• og says something negative about people from Atlanta

• jamilalamin is from atl and is not pleased, tells og he is staying in indiana but goes to detroit and will meet him for the "fade"

• og will only meet jamil if jamil sends hi pics:wrist:proving he really is 6'4 with tattoos, and starts doing the whole blackthoughts faking routine

• og accuse jamil, poititer and prynce of being the same person

• phone numbers are exchanged, jamil says og sounds like a 15year old

• itsyoung pops in with the previous video/audio of og, jamil confirms it's NOT the same person

• jamil calls bluff and post pic

• og gives fake address in detroit for meetup and then disappears for 15 hours after faking is called out

• og comes back and "admits" videos are not him, its a friend and he had him read off his phone and record all that stuff for him, that was the reason for the delay in the inttial beef thread with its young, but that was his plan all along, to fool the coli, ha ha, lol, lulz

once again if you come for poitier you better not miss
Bomboclaat :shaqlafff: