@Poitier and @Prynce scared to catch this fade 2 on 1 LMAO (OP Exposed)

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

@Originalgangsta317 how you let a nikka punk you in ya own city ? over the internet doe:why::what:? lmao making westside nikkas look bad smh :dame:

i honestly think this nikka from detroit, i know cuz we was talkin about hoopin in the brewster projects growing up, :patrice: only a city nikka or atleast a nikka that was around some city nikkas know about the family center

@JamilALAmin i fukks wit u my nikka but dont be puttin ya people in situations like that... if u be up here u know nikkas dont care.... thats how nikkas get killed riding up nikkas streets, lookin for nikkas n dont know who they looking for

got bro scared nikkas riding up his block n shyt:pachaha:.....as quick as that nikka disappeared from this website it coulda went the other way too...dude was just yappin but still my nikka move safe out here

You 100 on that. I would never put my people in harms way over some BS. He just fukked up by giving me an address that wasn't too far from where my fam lived. If he would've given me an address on the east side my people woulda been like "shyt too far I ain't going over there". I even told that fool my people was near Schaefer and he still fell into my trap. I didn't have that shyt checked until after I had looked it up myself. I just wanted to be 150% sure it was fake before I spoke about it on here so i wanted to have actual eyes on it. If I was there myself trust me ida rode thru solo cuz at that point in the demo I already knew I was dealing with a lame. And I would've had to be solo because my fam up there protective AF of they lil down south cousin. If woulda told them I had beef they woulda took it next level and I just wanted to fight the nikka, I ain't want to take it past that. I'll get dirty with you but I ain't no gangster/thug/ goon or whatever you want to call it. Just a regular nikka who ain't scared of shyt. Them nikkas on the other hand......

He also fukked up by calling me. He even said so himself. He was in my inbox admitting to everything and copping pleas hours before he popped back up on here and admitting to it to y'all. I just didn't see the need to put that on here because I didn't give a fukk anymore at that point. First he hit me from a blocked # cuz he know damn well he don't have no Detroit cuz he not from Detroit and he's not in Detroit. That D shyt was a deflection tactic after I told him that I was in Indiana. Y'all may have bought that line but I wasn't never buying that shyt. He thought saying he was in the D was gonna make me shook. Nah. I respect the hell out y'all cats but that wasn't phasing me. Just cuz you from the D don't automatically make you hard. It's lame nikkas from everywhere. Second I don't think breh expected me to sound like I do. I let that nikka run his gums for all of about 60 seconds and then I went in on him. After I started yelling at him he started stuttering and he didn't have shyt to say. He kept repeating himself and saying the same lame shyt over and over. I actually felt the fear in him over the phone. I been knew he was fake but the phone convo just extra confirmed it. Ain't no real man who been to the pen or shyt, a real man period gonna get scared from arguing with a nikka over the jack. It's the fukking phone!!! The fukk Ima do reach thru the line and choke you? I basically told him as much and he started laughing all nervous and shyt and he got quiet. He knew he was done right then. Again, I felt the fear in him. You already know if you perceptive to shyt in the street you can almost smell that shyt on people. Plus he just sounded like a square. I know how some of y'all Midwest cats annunciate y'all words fully and to somebody who don't know they may think y'all talking proper. Nah. That's just how hood nikkas talk from that area. But that wasn't it. Listening to him I could tell he was a square ass in the house/on the porch nikka. Dude sounded like my cousin in med school with a high pitched ass voice. Wasn't shyt gangster about that nikka. He ain't never been to the pen, probably ain't never even been in a fight and that nikka is not from no damn Detroit.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I'm looking at the threads like, yo something going on in here again... let me get byke in here and see what's good...:patrice:

*looks thru the thread again....* Oh shyt....
dOJLzYyF.gif

I'm still a gangsta but yea that wasn't me in the videos or pics on here :mjlol: that's my mans cousin y'all fell for it tho:russ:

@itsyoung!! Now you can go celebrate :russ:
No this nikka didn't breh...
bEXE0ltw.gif

"it's the internet i could care less" :wow:

that's when a nikka is waving the white flag

you don't care but you care enough to spend thousands of posts and hours making up a fake persona until the lies cave in on themselves

i've seen countless nikkas over the years go thru this same shyt and say the same exact thing when it happens :pachaha:

and @Originalgangsta317 never did nothin to me i got nothin against the nikka but damn you makin it worse on yourself you better off dying on your sword bro

Yes this nikka did....
U7L5bwAZ.gif

It's one thing to be a fake, but calm as fake OG tho...:smh: Internet nikkas never learn....

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
You 100 on that. I would never put my people in harms way over some BS. He just fukked up by giving me an address that wasn't too far from where my fam lived. If he would've given me an address on the east side my people woulda been like "shyt too far I ain't going over there". I even told that fool my people was near Schaefer and he still fell into my trap. I didn't have that shyt checked until after I had looked it up myself. I just wanted to be 150% sure it was fake before I spoke about it on here so i wanted to have actual eyes on it. If I was there myself trust me ida rode thru solo cuz at that point in the demo I already knew I was dealing with a lame. And I would've had to be solo because my fam up there protective AF of they lil down south cousin. If woulda told them I had beef they woulda took it next level and I just wanted to fight the nikka, I ain't want to take it past that. I'll get dirty with you but I ain't no gangster/thug/ goon or whatever you want to call it. Just a regular nikka who ain't scared of shyt. Them nikkas on the other hand......

He also fukked up by calling me. He even said so himself. He was in my inbox admitting to everything and copping pleas hours before he popped back up on here and admitting to it to y'all. I just didn't see the need to put that on here because I didn't give a fukk anymore at that point. First he hit me from a blocked # cuz he know damn well he don't have no Detroit cuz he not from Detroit and he's not in Detroit. That D shyt was a deflection tactic after I told him that I was in Indiana. Y'all may have bought that line but I wasn't never buying that shyt. He thought saying he was in the D was gonna make me shook. Nah. I respect the hell out y'all cats but that wasn't phasing me. Just cuz you from the D don't automatically make you hard. It's lame nikkas from everywhere. Second I don't think breh expected me to sound like I do. I let that nikka run his gums for all of about 60 seconds and then I went in on him. After I started yelling at him he started stuttering and he didn't have shyt to say. He kept repeating himself and saying the same lame shyt over and over. I actually felt the fear in him over the phone. I been knew he was fake but the phone convo just extra confirmed it. Ain't no real man who been to the pen or shyt, a real man period gonna get scared from arguing with a nikka over the jack. It's the fukking phone!!! The fukk Ima do reach thru the line and choke you? I basically told him as much and he started laughing all nervous and shyt and he got quiet. He knew he was done right then. Again, I felt the fear in him. You already know if you perceptive to shyt in the street you can almost smell that shyt on people. Plus he just sounded like a square. I know how some of y'all Midwest cats annunciate y'all words fully and to somebody who don't know they may think y'all talking proper. Nah. That's just how hood nikkas talk from that area. But that wasn't it. Listening to him I could tell he was a square ass in the house/on the porch nikka. Dude sounded like my cousin in med school with a high pitched ass voice. Wasn't shyt gangster about that nikka. He ain't never been to the pen, probably ain't never even been in a fight and that nikka is not from no damn Detroit.

:dead:

this shyt is too funny.

this shyt could have went all the way left tho,

I'm actually happy he is a fraud and ya didn't end up linking up.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA