@Poitier and @Prynce scared to catch this fade 2 on 1 LMAO (OP Exposed)

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Damn OG got exposed?

fiddy.gif

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The point is it really ain't no merit badge or anything close to it to anybody other than curious nikkas

Most cats will tell you they'd do it differently if they could go back in time but as it stands currently no one gives a fukk about shoulda woulda couldas

But I agree about the gun shyt, you convicting yourself of anything happens, they less information they have the better in almost all situations

Nah that clowns still lame ass fakkit, get that cacs dikk out your mouth
I thought it's young was Asian..friends

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
og317 made the mistake of so many before him, a poitier callout thread
baisically og317 is either such a weirdo that he posted another man pics and had some dude record multiple video so he could maintain an internet persona, OR he is so scared of JamilALAmin that he prefers to admit to being a weirdo in lieu of meeting for a friendly fight in detroit, jamilalamin was willing to travel from gary.

• flea made a thread jokinly calling out og317 for constantly threatening to knock out coli posters

• poitier told og its okay, your safe now they cant rape you anymore like in prison, prynce daps of course

• og makes this thread calling out poitier and prynce

• og says something negative about people from Atlanta

• jamilalamin is from atl and is not pleased, tells og he is staying in indiana but goes to detroit and will meet him for the "fade"

• og will only meet jamil if jamil sends hi pics:wrist:proving he really is 6'4 with tattoos, and starts doing the whole blackthoughts faking routine

• og accuse jamil, poititer and prynce of being the same person

• phone numbers are exchanged, jamil says og sounds like a 15year old

• itsyoung pops in with the previous video/audio of og, jamil confirms it's NOT the same person

• jamil calls bluff and post pic

• og gives fake address in detroit for meetup and then disappears for 15 hours after faking is called out

• og comes back and "admits" videos are not him, its a friend and he had him read off his phone and record all that stuff for him, that was the reason for the delay in the inttial beef thread with its young, but that was his plan all along, to fool the coli, ha ha, lol, lulz

once again if you come for poitier you better not miss
Excellent summary:ehh:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On everything I was going to try and do or switch over to calisthenics, because yall was praising this stupid fulk. And I didn't bother to read any of his posts. But now I'm going to just do weights and steroids, I ain't taking no advice from anybody on the coli. I was actually going to try to accomplish 1000 push-ups in 45 minutes and 200 pull ups or however many he said. Now ima throw that all out the window. My God this is embarrassing and innapropriate. You Jeff Bemberry ass nikka

I did a thousand pushups yesterday... :banderas: Took me longer than 45 mins tho:francis:

Don't let this fake ass nikka turn you into a :flabbynsick:

We got waaaay too many :flabbynsick:s already.