@Poitier and @Prynce scared to catch this fade 2 on 1 LMAO (OP Exposed)

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Man this shyt is crazy as hell...:snoop:

Ima take the partial L here for even associating myself with this clown @Originalgangsta317 I should've knew something was up when I peeped how eager this nikka was to talk about jailhouse shyt when no real nikka holds that shyt on any type of pedastol or looks at it as nothin else but a black eye in ya personal history for the years you lost....

This some white boy shyt, what the fukk is wrong with you weird ass nikkas here, this shyt don't pay and you not gettin any p*ssy from it :what:
To luck please tell me wtf happened in this thread :feedme:.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline

Ima take the partial L here for even associating myself with this clown @Originalgangsta317 I should've knew something was up when I peeped how eager this nikka was to talk about jailhouse shyt when no real nikka holds that shyt on any type of pedastol or looks at it as nothin else but a black eye in ya personal history for the years you lost....

This some white boy shyt, what the fukk is wrong with you weird ass nikkas here, this shyt don't pay and you not gettin any p*ssy from it :what:

They don't get respect in real life, so they gotta get that respect here :beli:
respek* :birdman:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
To luck please tell me wtf happened in this thread :feedme:.

This nikkas false flaggin and been fakin the funk (:flabbynsick:) since he been here on some wannabe shyt from nikkas he witnessed and scribbled on his notepad... got his card pulled and shyt hit the fan

Small town nothing to do loser nikka shyt I guess...

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Real shyt, that's a dead giveaway. I've always maintained that regular dudes infatuated by street shyt and hold other regular dudes to street nikka standards are clowns. Only white people and these dumb ass trap music stanning kids on here are impressed by that shyt. Most of my nikkas who've done bids have had the quality of life reduced by a lot after they get out, even if their bid was short. Family looking at them different, getting decent job becomes a lot harder, probation, fake friends/bytches who were gave up on you and most of all the lost time....:wow:
rafters? so many weirdos on here, real talk. ,

tlr has devolved as of late from a barbershop esque vibe to a freakshow of the mentally unstable fringes of the black community. peppered in w/ in some white weirdos too.

unless you were posting in 2012 you wouldn't remember the real TLR. shyt was really on some manly barbershop talk back then with nikkas just shooting the shyt and cracking jokes. Then sometime in 2013 the resident coli incels (a minority back then) called for an increase of new members, namely females because a lot of them were desperate to get their first social contact with the opposite sex. In exchange we got an influx of weirdos, catfishes and undercover white boys. The best part is after all that crying about needing more female posters the ones that joined ended up being the very same black men hating fem-trolls these dudes spend every day going back and forth with.:mjlol:

From 2013 to now it's just been an endless loop of gender wars, troll threads, bedwench/c00n threads, nice guy vs bad boy/thug vs nerd threads etc. And somehow the forum userbase continued to push the boundaries of weirdness.

Also the bold is a point I've been thinking bout lately. For a long time I couldn't co-sign a lot of the shyt being said on here based on my own frame of reference. Like how the "average man isn't getting women/laid" but in my reality it seems like everybody fukking.

Not just that but tons of shyt like short men not getting any play, black women hating/not supporting black men, everybody in a frat/church/club/social group is a follower, judging a woman's attractiveness based on how you think she'll look in 30 years etc.

At some point though you read a post that gets you in the mind of that poster and you learn there are some truly disturbed individuals on here and you put it perfectly as the "fringes of the black community". It makes me re-evaluate the company I'm keeping even if it's just virtual cause some of this shyt is just toxic and defnitely not written by the type of people you'd want to be influenced by.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
From 2013 to now it's just been an endless loop of gender wars, troll threads, bedwench/c00n threads, nice guy vs bad boy/thug vs nerd threads etc. And somehow the forum userbase continued to push the boundaries of weirdness.

Also the bold is a point I've been thinking bout lately. For a long time I couldn't co-sign a lot of the shyt being said on here based on my own frame of reference. Like how the "average man isn't getting women/laid" but in my reality it seems like everybody fukking.

That shyt is what bugs me, I've only been here a little over a month and that shyt is already tiring

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Damn. I missed all the good shyt. Can anyone tell me the page where shyt goes down?