@Poitier and @Prynce scared to catch this fade 2 on 1 LMAO (OP Exposed)

PullOutGawd

Boosie the GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Falls
You ain't say shyt but ask me for a pic fakkit. Stop flexing online fukk nikka. I gave you my info so you can send me that location. That's all that needs to be said ol scary ass nikka. You pie ass fukk nikka:mjlol:

Thought you was penitentiary vet nikka. Squaring off shouldn't be no problem to you. I already told you Ima make it easy for you. I'm residing in your neck of the woods nikka. Ima meet you on your turf. fukk nikka probably too shook to ride thru Gary.

This breh is thorough

:salute:

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm still a gangsta but yea that wasn't me in the videos or pics on here :mjlol: that's my mans cousin y'all fell for it tho:russ:

@itsyoung!! Now you can go celebrate :russ:
@HoopDreams94 look at this clown, your "real nikka" radar is all fukked, what real dons do you know spends all their days and nights throwing empty threats on a message board? What kind of cornball calls them themselves "Original Gangster" on a message board. I need an apology for you taking this guy seriously.

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I TOLD YALL nikkaS!!!! I knew from jump this cat was a fraud, ain't no real nikka got THAT many posts and be on here ALL DAY the way he is.:mmmhmmiseeyou:

You can't post on the Coli 24/7 maintain a job and a normal social life and still fit in significant gym time:comeon:

:ufdup:The way he stay runnin round yellin about doin time in prison and callin himself "OriginalGangsta" was a dead giveaway real Gs don't try that hard.

I'm still a gangsta but yea that wasn't me in the videos or pics on here :mjlol: that's my mans cousin y'all fell for it tho:russ:

@itsyoung!! Now you can go celebrate :russ:
How y'all couldn't tell? Like @itsyoung!! and @Stack Money said it sounded scripted y'all still bought it :russ:and yea I lift:stopitslime:
:mjlol: Y'all so guillable he post on bodybuilding.com @itsyoung!! did his homework :yeshrug:
@itsyoung!! had me beat from the get go y'all just didn't wanna believe em. The fact I wouldn't post an arm pic right off rip and waited days to post videos was suspect as fukk y'all just didn't listen.
:francis: The fact I made a lifting challenge and didn't put any videos up and waited to post showed y'all something was off what dude big as shyt and don't got videos or pics on deck of him lifting @itsyoung!! was on it the whole time y'all ain't listen
All the main points I brought up in that other thread on how it was obvious you were fraudulent, :scust:@ you tryna play it off like you was just trollin nah cac you got caught and exposed in your own thread. All that yappin and issuin challenges to cats was gonna catch up wit you eventually, only so long fake thugs can pretend.:sas2:

And:mjlol:@ you still tryna hold on to a few of your lies claimin to still be a gangsta who went to prison.:duck:

Is this niqqa @Originalgangsta317 serious? Was that him or not? Is he laughing dudes off or is he laughing because he tricked us.
nah, I'm not believing this whole catfish thing just yet...
didn't know this:leon:
anyways, he's lying about it not being him. Idk why ya'll fallin for it:heh:
:jbhmm:

is he lying about it being him

is he lying about it not being him

or is he lying about lying about it being him :lupe:
3rd option
:francis:His e-friends still in denial about this on some "say it isn't so" shyt, yall still can't see the truth even after he breaks it down for you himself.:usure:

Yall exposin yourselves.:patrice:

We don't know what to believe anymore breh, u got people makin fake videos for you

Do you even lift breh, @Poitier prolly more buff than you :martin:
:what: Please tell me the calisthenic thread was legit then.

You even go to prison? :what:
:snoop:What ex-con lifters yall know gettin they boy's cousin to catfish nikkas for them? Smarten up.

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:francis:His e-friends still in denial about this on some "say it isn't so" shyt, yall still can't see the truth even after he breaks it down for you himself.:usure:

:snoop:What ex-con lifters yall know gettin they boy's cousin to catfish nikkas for them? Smarten up.

These nikkas on a message board looking for role models, it's pathetic how people can still take these e-thugs seriously in 2016

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
I TOLD YALL nikkaS!!!! I knew from jump this cat was a fraud, ain't no real nikka got THAT many posts and be on here ALL DAY the way he is.:mmmhmmiseeyou:

You can't post on the Coli 24/7 maintain a job and a normal social life and still fit in significant gym time:comeon:

:ufdup:The way he stay runnin round yellin about doin time in prison and callin himself "OriginalGangsta" was a dead giveaway real Gs don't try that hard.

All the main points I brought up in that other thread on how it was obvious you were fraudulent, :scust:@ you tryna play it off like you was just trollin nah cac you got caught and exposed in your own thread. All that yappin and issuin challenges to cats was gonna catch up wit you eventually, only so long fake thugs can pretend.:sas2:

And:mjlol:@ you still tryna hold on to a few of your lies claimin to still be a gangsta who went to prison.:duck:

Stop quoting me niqqa. I'm not his e-friend and I dot follow any of y'all niqqas to know who's who, I have a life. Now I suggest y'all get one too, and you're exposing yourself as a niqqa who give way too much of a Fukk.

Last edited:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
So @Originalgangsta317 got his man's cousin to make the video so how he got a pic of the same dude in a shirtless mirror pic?:mjpls:
@Fonsworth am I allowed to participate in this debauchery?:pachaha:
wait a minute...

the dude supposedly already went through the trouble of making a video, but you think taking a shirtless mirror pic would be pushing it ?
you could even find that online.
:francis: