@Poitier and @Prynce scared to catch this fade 2 on 1 LMAO (OP Exposed)

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
gQ4Dn99.gif

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ahhhhhhhhhh ctfu took a while but the thread finally delivers. I love how nikkas try to play up some mastermind angle when they get caught telling stupid lies. Always reminds me of this comic

db0.jpg

Anyway shoutout to all the people dikkriding him, please come to the front and collect your residual Ls. It's said how basic coli posters can be. All it takes is a hood persona with some tough talk for these coli nikkas to start creaming their panties. Really puts into perspective all the grown men in the booth with their rap superhero idolatry and all the fake ass wannabe gangstas

Daps
I have no dog in this fight but would put my money on the OP considering between Poiter catty demeanor, stanning fukkboy rappers like Young Thugalicious and habit of humble bragging about being a cac admixed exotical negro(while looking like Freddi Adu 2.0)comes off as a wolf ticket selling bytchboy:comeon:

I wouldn't be surprised if that fakkit swings his limp wrist in wild windmills like this during scraps:lolbron:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Man this shyt is crazy as hell...:snoop:

Ima take the partial L here for even associating myself with this clown @Originalgangsta317 I should've knew something was up when I peeped how eager this nikka was to talk about jailhouse shyt when no real nikka holds that shyt on any type of pedastol or looks at it as nothin else but a black eye in ya personal history for the years you lost....

This some white boy shyt, what the fukk is wrong with you weird ass nikkas here, this shyt don't pay and you not gettin any p*ssy from it :what: