@Poitier and @Prynce scared to catch this fade 2 on 1 LMAO (OP Exposed)

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Those pics are months old possibly even a year I'm not about to go through those threads :what:

Don't believe me I don't care like @JamilALAmin said he talked to me on the phone the shyt ain't add up at all with dude in video.

@itsyoung!! had me beat from the get go y'all just didn't wanna believe em. The fact I wouldn't post an arm pic right off rip and waited days to post videos was suspect as fukk y'all just didn't listen.

Believe it or not this the internet I could care less :pachaha:

Gatdamn nikka, you're a fukkin cornball for all that shyt.

@itsyoung!! you were right all along and dudes shyt on you :snoop:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I also found that suspect as hell. but i gave him a pass because i know some dudes just like attention.

As a street dude you will never see me in here posting pics or videos of myself, you will never see me making threads bragging about shyt i did or been through looking for attention.

I don't even post in the coli gun thread or homeowner thread anymore.

i'm too paranoid that someone in real life that knowns me might see me on this shyt.

The point is it really ain't no merit badge or anything close to it to anybody other than curious nikkas

Most cats will tell you they'd do it differently if they could go back in time but as it stands currently no one gives a fukk about shoulda woulda couldas

But I agree about the gun shyt, you convicting yourself of anything happens, they less information they have the better in almost all situations

Gatdamn nikka, you're a fukkin cornball for all that shyt.

@itsyoung!! you were right all along and dudes shyt on you :snoop:

Nah that clowns still lame ass fakkit, get that cacs dikk out your mouth

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Negro what dream?:what:
All I'm saying is it's a little convenient how right after he gets exposed for giving out a fake address he comes up with this catfish story. Claims he found the pics on bodybuilder and when I asked for the link says that it would take forever to find them bc they are old but sent me those pics 3 weeks ago. And I don't see someone posting the type of pictures I got on bodybuilder. Sorry if I'm not buying it. Get out your feelings.

Yeah, that's nice and all but according to the dude he spoke to on the phone, he did not sound like the guy who was in those video recordings. It's not contrived at all, he just got pressed and doesn't feel like posting where he originally got the photos.:manny:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
og317 made the mistake of so many before him, a poitier callout thread
baisically og317 is either such a weirdo that he posted another man pics and had some dude record multiple video so he could maintain an internet persona, OR he is so scared of JamilALAmin that he prefers to admit to being a weirdo in lieu of meeting for a friendly fight in detroit, jamilalamin was willing to travel from gary.
it's him. All the pics he sent me are all deleted:mjlol:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
baisically og317 is either such a weirdo that he posted another man pics and had some dude record multiple video so he could maintain an internet persona, OR he is so scared of JamilALAmin that he prefers to admit to being a weirdo in lieu of meeting for a friendly fight in detroit, jamilalamin was willing to travel from gary.

• flea made a thread jokinly calling out og317 for constantly threatening to knock out coli posters

• poitier told og its okay, your safe now they cant rape you anymore like in prison, prynce daps of course

• og makes this thread calling out poitier and prynce

• og says something negative about people from Atlanta

• jamilalamin is from atl and is not pleased, tells og he is staying in indiana but goes to detroit and will meet him for the "fade"

• og will only meet jamil if jamil sends hi pics:wrist:proving he really is 6'4 with tattoos, and starts doing the whole blackthoughts faking routine

• og accuse jamil, poititer and prynce of being the same person

• phone numbers are exchanged, jamil says og sounds like a 15year old

• itsyoung pops in with the previous video/audio of og, jamil confirms it's NOT the same person

• jamil calls bluff and post pic

• og gives fake address in detroit for meetup and then disappears for 15 hours after faking is called out

• og comes back and "admits" videos are not him, its a friend and he had him read off his phone and record all that stuff for him, that was the reason for the delay in the inttial beef thread with its young, but that was his plan all along, to fool the coli, ha ha, lol, lulz

once again if you come for poitier you better not miss
Can we be friends again? I apologize for all of the mean things I've said to you :lupe:.

This was a great post frfr thank you.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Can we be friends again? I apologize for all of the mean things I've said to you :lupe:.

This was a great post frfr thank you.
Tell me I look young :queen:
it's him. All the pics he sent me are all deleted:mjlol:
I don't know what to believe, I'm leaning that way except for the whole voice not matching up and reading the script off the phone thing. He was cute but claimed to be a felon, so I wasn't that concerned either way

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

• flea made a thread jokinly calling out og317 for constantly threatening to knock out coli posters

• poitier told og its okay, your safe now they cant rape you anymore like in prison, prynce daps of course

• og makes this thread calling out poitier and prynce

• og says something negative about people from Atlanta

• jamilalamin is from atl and is not pleased, tells og he is staying in indiana but goes to detroit and will meet him for the "fade"

• og will only meet jamil if jamil sends hi pics:wrist:proving he really is 6'4 with tattoos, and starts doing the whole blackthoughts faking routine

• og accuse jamil, poititer and prynce of being the same person

• phone numbers are exchanged, jamil says og sounds like a 15year old

• itsyoung pops in with the previous video/audio of og, jamil confirms it's NOT the same person

• jamil calls bluff and post pic

• og gives fake address in detroit for meetup and then disappears for 15 hours after faking is called out

• og comes back and "admits" videos are not him, its a friend and he had him read off his phone and record all that stuff for him, that was the reason for the delay in the inttial beef thread with its young, but that was his plan all along, to fool the coli, ha ha, lol, lulz

once again if you come for poitier you better not miss

:laff:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, that's nice and all but according to the dude he spoke to on the phone, he did not sound like the guy who was in those video recordings. It's not contrived at all, he just got pressed and doesn't feel like posting where he originally got the photos.:manny:
Let me break it down to you. the pics I got were
-one with a snapchat filter
-one with business casual clothes on
-one with his gf with a snapchat caption that was posted on fb
-one with his gf's daughter
-one with him in the mirror shirtless
All these pictures were uploaded to tinypic which coincidentally have disappeared but he claims he got them from bodybuilder.
If he stole his man's cousin's pics, he woulda got them from social media so why throw in he got them from bodybuilder?

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Tell me I look young :queen:

I don't know what to believe, I'm leaning that way except for the whole voice not matching up and reading the script off the phone thing. He was cute but claimed to be a felon, so I wasn't that concerned either way
no he isn't cute. stop lying:mjlol:

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
Let me break it down to you. the pics I got were
-one with a snapchat filter
-one with business casual clothes on
-one with his gf with a snapchat caption that was posted on fb
-one with his gf's daughter
-one with him in the mirror shirtless
All these pictures were uploaded to tinypic which coincidentally have disappeared but he claims he got them from bodybuilder.
If he stole his man's cousin's pics, he woulda got them from social media so why throw in he got them from bodybuilder?
Inspector Trill u got me wondering.

Btw, I'm in church. Lord, forgive me.