@Poitier and @Prynce scared to catch this fade 2 on 1 LMAO (OP Exposed)

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
You have to understand, given that a good bit of people are black here, they wouldn't expect this level of lame from another black person. It's the reason why everyone went so crazy and couldn't understand why @MikeyC had that troll profile. I should have been used to coming from bodybuilding but :dead::dead::dead:

what trol profile? :dahell:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
What a bytch ass niqqa :stopitslime:

Don't dap or quote any of my posts @Originalgangsta317 you lost all credibility not only as areal niqqa but also a regular niqqa. I can tell you puccy in real life and homeboy exposed you as one. I hope clowns lay you on your stomach by a pond, sprinkle dirty pond water on your butthole, and take turns landing a dildo shaped drone into your cavity. :scust:

skihat the legend, posting almost on the level of carbonbraddock.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
1154.gif

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
so Originalgangsta was not the person in the video

cmon bruh:francis: what were you trying to get out of that.

ehh this isnt the first time I witness a exposure like this

@Big Boss I know you from the Ic my nikka I recognize that posting style(your Mr.CJ)

Remember SleepwalkingInJapan exposure this is the Coli's version of that.

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
It's not him. Brilliant chess move though.

:stopitslime: Breh I've said on here beaucoup times some people on here have met me in real life fam. Who else would that be? My people would roast me for even being on this site, let alone getting another cat to to be my stand in in some back and forth shyt with nikkas on here. Either way I took @prince_peoples advice and I deleted that shyt. Back to the shadows I go.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime: Breh I've said on here beaucoup times some people on here have met me in real life fam. Who else would that be? My people would roast me for even being on this site, let alone getting another cat to to be my stand in. Either way I took @prince_peoples advice and I deleted that shyt. Back to the shadows I go.

Eh, I wouldn't fault you for putting another pic up under the circumstances. It would be a smart chess move as I mentioned. If you say it's you ok though.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so Originalgangsta was not the person in the video

cmon bruh:francis: what were you trying to get out of that.

ehh this isnt the first time I witness a exposure like this

@Big Boss I know you from the Ic my nikka I recognize that posting style(your Mr.CJ)

Remember SleepwalkingInJapan exposure this is the Coli's version of that.

Whats the problem?