@Poitier and @Prynce scared to catch this fade 2 on 1 LMAO (OP Exposed)

morris

Superstar
Daps
I like to fight. Ya coming to NYC? I'll team with the ex-con. I don't do weapons :scust:
hmmm ... a coli nyc fight club ...:jbhmm:

i'm getting old but damn I used to do muay thai meetups un nyc--times square area

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
lil bytch azz nikka throwin' shade my way.

I must've hurt your hoe azz feelings in the past on here.

It's all good tho.

You a hoe azz nikka.

**Pushes tough breh @HollowPoints2 **

"Chill out nikka that's a female!"
debo-o.gif

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
No you won't you got what you wanted pull up you and @Poitier until then I'm done talking :yeshrug:

fukk boy 16902 Sorrento St Detroit Michigan 48235 does not exist. I already had my people from Burt Rd ride down Sorrento last night and confirm as much. Stop wasting my fukking time. You not even in the D fam. You in slow ass Nap town p*ssy nikka. You wasn't even talking that "I'm from the D" shyt until I told you I was staying in Indiana. You found out I was in GI then *poof* all the sudden you in Detroit. nikka please. I see thru you like Windex. Make up another address so I can roast your bytch ass some more. Fake ass nikka. Again ain't no nikka from the D gonna rep dusty ass 317/Indianapolis any damn way. You probably some loser with a fat white girl on your arm like the rest of them cats I see when I be in the Nap. Stop ducking this fade nikka.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
fukk boy 16902 Sorrento St Detroit Michigan 48235 does not exist. I already had my people from Burt Rd ride down Sorrento last night and confirm as much. Stop wasting my fukking time. You not even in the D fam. You in slow ass Nap town p*ssy nikka. You wasn't even talking that "I'm from the D" shyt until I told you I was staying in Indiana. You found out I was in GI then *poof* all the sudden you in Detroit. nikka please. I see thru you like Windex. Make up another address so I can roast your bytch ass some more. Fake ass nikka. Again ain't no nikka from the D gonna rep dusty ass 317/Indianapolis any damn way. You probably some loser with a fat white girl on your arm like the rest of them cats I see when I be in the Nap. Stop ducking this fade nikka.
1zd43eb.jpg
.....:jbhmm:.....the address is real.....

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
1zd43eb.jpg
.....:jbhmm:.....the address is real.....

No it's not. You can put in any random street number and you'll get the same thing. Only 2 16902 numbers in that whole zip code and neither one on Sorrento. I done double and triple checked this fam. Put in every # from 16900-16910 and the same shyt pop up. That address don't exist. Ain't no house at 16902 at Sorrento

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
No it's not. You can put in any random street number and you'll get the same thing. Only 2 16902 numbers in that whole zip code and neither one on Sorrento. I done double and triple checked this fam
:jbhmm:.....maybe he meant Sorrento Ave.?...I dunno bruh....back to being a spectator in this for me....

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
:jbhmm:.....maybe he meant Sorrento Ave.?...I dunno bruh....back to being a spectator in this for me....

Sorrento Ave wouldn't have no 16000 block address. That shyt up that way up in the 20000's. Don't help that boy fam. Let that man shrivel on the Vine and die

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Cartier Glasses ok this a real Detroit nígga

My brother stay down there that's all he be wearing and different designer belts

I remember this nígga had his birthday in March this nígga a 800 dollar white Hermes belt with 1200 white balmain jeans and a 300 dollar navy blue balmain shirt and some Navy blue Ballys shoes for 400 something I forgot how much he dropped on the Cartier glasses he said they was wood grains. He dropped like 3 racks on one fit.

He be getting it in with the credit card scanners so he got a lot of fukk it money :manny:

All due respect to the D but I'm from NW Atlanta Zone 1 patna. Means St, Bankhead low end, Simpson Rd and Hollywood Rd/Flipper Temple. I stay in the Midwest now but Ima westside Atlanta till the day I drop. And cats from the D known for cartiers but they ain't the only nikkas that rock them. They call them buffs up that way. We call them yays in the A and we been rocking them. When I was a git all the dope boys rocked them bytches

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
All due respect to the D but I'm from NW Atlanta Zone 1 patna. Means St, Bankhead low end, Simpson Rd and Hollywood Rd/Flipper Temple. I stay in the Midwest now but Ima westside Atlanta till the day I drop. And cats from the D known for cartiers but they ain't the only nikkas that rock them. They call them buffs up that way. We call them yays in the A and we been rocking them. When I was a git all the dope boys rocked them bytches
where in the midwest you stay now?