PND smushing Kehlani again Kyrie takes an L UPDATE: This dumb b*tch failed a suicide attempt

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I have the day off and I wake up to my girl screaming. Come to find out it's cuz kehlani wanted to kill herself :francis:

:dahell:

did you tell her neither pnd nor kyrie was up early this morning screamin or cryin for the crazy bytch?
:usure:

i hate to say it

but you need to start workin on your exit plan....
:francis:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
She's 20, no wonder she so damn dumb. I was thinking she was more grown cause of her haggard face.
All celebrities are like this. Someone are just better at hiding it. They love the attention. They're all weirdos. I log on Twitter last week and Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris are trending because of instagram photos she shared. But last year she was mad about her relationships and dating life being topics of conversation. :stopitslime:

It makes you appreciate Hov, Nas , Em and OGs who aren't not on that attention whore shyt. These cats literally don't know how to do anything without involving the rest of the world, but cannot handle the blow back when they're not told they're the shyt for 20,000 consecutive posts.

None of this shyt would bother me if I was famous because I know that people don't know me and they're judging "me" the product. People are entitled to feel however they want to feel about that product. How can someone who doesn't know me calling me an a$$hole make me mad? My public persona may very well be an a$$hole lol.