PND smushing Kehlani again Kyrie takes an L UPDATE: This dumb b*tch failed a suicide attempt

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Americans finna get that reality check.

This bytch should have been offed herself :skip:

People like this deserve to be wiped out in hell fire

DAT NICCA KELSO

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Foreman's Basement
CetuEkmXIAAH5Cg.jpg
so the man who put you in that position by airing it out..saved your life?
:heh: @ the strategic placement of PND on the hat

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
This "Fake Depression" Era of Social Media is weird. Who attempts Suicide then documents it with photo updates & everything? Not real suicidal people... :francis:

I believe some people will actually commit suicide then as a Ghost monitor how many "Likes" they got from their last Social Media post... :skip:
Bro, it's just man....I can't even with this generation. Like I'm only 6 years older than this broad. On certain issues, I like these younger cats progressive attitude and how compassionate they are (Sanders support and all that), but overall these cats are bytch made. I don't know what happened, but damn near everyone born after like 1992 is a fukking weirdo.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro, it's just man....I can't even with this generation. Like I'm only 6 years older than this broad. On certain issues, I like these younger cats progressive attitude and how compassionate they are (Sanders support and all that), but overall these cats are bytch made. I don't know what happened, but damn near everyone born after like 1992 is a fukking weirdo.

Lack of a value system is a bytch

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Real

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Kyrie won

Everyone else lost.

And if she really tried to off herself, this is no longer funny
She needs real help.

This..
He found out before coppin that
hoe a wedding ring,knocking her up
and giving her access to his bank account.
she was rubbing elbows with basketball wives,
getting party invites,was the one to watch....
now she's the suicidal girlfriend of a struggling
r&b singer that drake aint gonna ever let bubble.
Kyrie won bigtime!
:mjlol:
wat6rr.jpg

Last edited: