PND smushing Kehlani again Kyrie takes an L UPDATE: This dumb b*tch failed a suicide attempt

Daps
Nailed it...

I came in here to say this.

They were clearly unequally yoked.

At some point just like in Texas Hold Em you have to know your own table image and how people see and respond to you. You could look at these 2 and see they came from different backgrounds. Kyrie speaks proper english, came from a good fam, had a strong father figure, good education, good grades, went to duke meanwhile he's wifing a weed head party chick who was homeless during her teen years and had a mother in and out of prison.

He chose the wrong chick.
That thugs VS good guys stuff. Always around on time :heh:

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh someone fukk my bytch while knowing that I'm with them, and taunting me online about it, i'm beating breh ass :yeshrug:

im not seriously saying that kyrie should do that tho, not a good look for him. :dame:but me? sheeeeiiiiiit:lolbron:. hands will be distributed to homeboy
dude r u serious?
what kinda weak ass ish is this

be cold man , the bish chose someone else ........you should celebrate that it gives some other fine young lady a chance to move a spot up

now if homeboy fk wid my money i slit his throat with a rusty machete

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I bet that Citch on suicide watch

PND-fader.jpg
Props, I was sitting here trying to guess what PND stood for

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Chick is a clown, bout to delete her mixtape :camby:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
That thugs VS good guys stuff. Always around on time :heh:

Your reading comprehension is off. This isn't about being a nice guy vs a thug and how girls don't want a nice guy. This is about fit in terms of one's personality. The point I'm making is that he chose a chick that just doesn't seem to be a good fit for his character and his life. When you look at Kyrie and Khelani does she look like she's his rib. Let's be serious, This isn't Allen Iverson dating Khelani.....this is a kid who had a father who was a star high school player turned financial broker on Wall Street who raised him & got him into Duke & into the NBA. Khelani was on instagram a few weeks ago talking about going to rehab for weed. Is that the kind of girl you really want to be dating if you're a star NBA player. There's been legit reports saying Khelani thought he was boring and lame......It's was obvious from the door they seem to live different lifestyles. Opposites attract until they don't.......Sometimes a guy can flat out be too square for a girl. I'm speaking from the experience of being a dude with an Ivy League degree who happens to be a DJ and been on the scene dating numerous hood joints. It's just not a good match..

Daps
Your reading comprehension is off. This isn't about being a nice guy vs a thug and how girls don't want a nice guy. This is about fit in terms of one's personality. The point I'm making is that he chose a chick that just doesn't seem to be a good fit for his character and his life. When you look at Kyrie and Khelani does she look like she's his rib. Let's be serious, This isn't Allen Iverson dating Khelani.....this is a kid who had a father who was a star high school player turned financial broker on Wall Street who raised him & got him into Duke & into the NBA. Khelani was on instagram a few weeks ago talking about going to rehab for weed. Is that the kind of girl you really want to be dating if you're a star NBA player. There's been legit reports saying Khelani thought he was boring and lame......It's was obvious from the door they seem to live different lifestyles. Opposites attract until they don't.......Sometimes a guy can flat out be too square for a girl. I'm speaking from the experience of being a dude with an Ivy League degree who happens to be a DJ and been on the scene dating numerous hood joints. It's just not a good match..
Well obviously they are a bad match and it ain't even for half the shyt you said. She's 20 and young and famous. That there is enough. It's just all this shyt you saying about "HE GOT A FATHER AMD SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH!!" Is shyt those "nice guy" suburban nerds would say :heh: