PND smushing Kehlani again Kyrie takes an L UPDATE: This dumb b*tch failed a suicide attempt

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
11142179_1580531952203600_432075228_n.jpg

"Pa pa pa party" :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
:fasho:
UPDATE

kehlanitoday I wanted to leave this earth. Being completely selfish for once. Never thought I'd get to such a low point. But.. Don't believe the blogs you read .. No one was cheated on and I'm not a bad person... Everyone is hurt and everyone is in a place of misunderstanding.. But as of today, I had no single wish to see tomorrow.. But God saved me for a reason, and for that... I must be grateful.. Cuz I'm not in heaven right now for a reason... On that note.. Bye Instagram.[/QUOTE]
UPDATE:

:fasho:
UPDATE

kehlanitoday I wanted to leave this earth. Being completely selfish for once. Never thought I'd get to such a low point. But.. Don't believe the blogs you read .. No one was cheated on and I'm not a bad person... Everyone is hurt and everyone is in a place of misunderstanding.. But as of today, I had no single wish to see tomorrow.. But God saved me for a reason, and for that... I must be grateful.. Cuz I'm not in heaven right now for a reason... On that note.. Bye Instagram.

The final refuge of a bytch in the wrong
that want to be seen as a victim.....suicide.
Dude won finding out......he need to keep
getting that hoop money and bubble.
now the r&b nikka is gonna knock her up,
not marry her,her next album is gonna flop
wash,rinse,repeat......typical dingbat.
:ehh:
wat6rr.jpg

Last edited:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
This "Fake Depression" Era of Social Media is weird. Who attempts Suicide then documents it with photo updates & everything? Not real suicidal people... :francis:

I believe some people will actually commit suicide then as a Ghost monitor how many "Likes" they got from their last Social Media post... :skip: