PND smushing Kehlani again Kyrie takes an L UPDATE: This dumb b*tch failed a suicide attempt

Daps
shes trash and pnd is bytchish for posting that
its an L for kyrie but ultimately a w in that this bytch isnt shyt
:manny:

but... if yall saying that kyrie is pawgin and knockin up strippers clearly hes not the sharpest tool in the shed either,
so most likely this wont be his last public L

fukk her for these instagram theatrics, deleting, hopping back on, bullshyt suicide attempts, thanking ole boy
i hope she ends up singing at retirement homes stupid bytch.
You a savage :dame:

:jawalrus:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Never heard about this broad before today. Not the first time I've seen a bytch "attempt" suicide after being implicated in some fukkery. Nothing drives people to consider forgiving you more than you almost dying

In one of those rare moments, it seems like a lot of people aren't buying this chicks bullshyt. I like it.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
:snoop: famous nikkas be some squares i swear u an elite ass dude go get some elite hoes not some goofy bytch
Bt68oqYIMAAQc9d.jpg

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
On everything, this some real shyt. They the most immature confused ass backwards thinking bytches on the planet.
I remember when y'all used to make appreciation threads about them but like the natural hair appreciation threads, I aint seen them in years on here.