PND smushing Kehlani again Kyrie takes an L UPDATE: This dumb b*tch failed a suicide attempt

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps

kehlanitoday I wanted to leave this earth. Being completely selfish for once. Never thought I'd get to such a low point. But.. Don't believe the blogs you read .. No one was cheated on and I'm not a bad person... Everyone is hurt and everyone is in a place of misunderstanding.. But as of today, I had no single wish to see tomorrow.. But God saved me for a reason, and for that... I must be grateful.. Cuz I'm not in heaven right now for a reason... On that note.. Bye Instagram.

bytch can't even kill herself. Useless hoe :smh:

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
@QuavoFlow
t the same note later that night she puts on snapchat how this is her last night on earth with a picture of a knife

Doing the most when Caught fukkingg around :camby:

Cry for attention ass bytches :childplease:

This is actually commonish now Kyrie gonn be worried about the girl Check up on her like she wanted him too

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
@QuavoFlow
t the same note later that night she puts on snapchat how this is her last night on earth with a picture of a knife

Doing the most when Caught fukkingg around :camby:

Cry for attention ass bytches :childplease:

This is actually commonish now Kyrie gonn be worried about the girl Check up on her like she wanted him too
bytch is the ultimate attention whore

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yooooo Kyrie somehow came back in the 4th and turned this into a W. This bytch tried to off herself and then posted it on IG. PND blowing her back out while Kyrie getting yelled at in practice by LeBron was a blessing in diguise. She crazy as fukk. :ohhh:

Nah now that I think about it, its still a L:patrice:

Canon

Veteran
Daps

kehlanitoday I wanted to leave this earth. Being completely selfish for once. Never thought I'd get to such a low point. But.. Don't believe the blogs you read .. No one was cheated on and I'm not a bad person... Everyone is hurt and everyone is in a place of misunderstanding.. But as of today, I had no single wish to see tomorrow.. But God saved me for a reason, and for that... I must be grateful.. Cuz I'm not in heaven right now for a reason... On that note.. Bye Instagram.

:mjlol:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kyrie is checking up on her as we speak mission accomplished

He cut her off and now she had to do something brash to get him to speak to her

You know he came with the flowers, the balloons and frozen yogurt or some dumb shyt like that. Probably curled up in that uncomfortable ass chair next to the bed getting ready to go to sleep.