PND smushing Kehlani again Kyrie takes an L UPDATE: This dumb b*tch failed a suicide attempt

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I have no idea who that trio is besides Kyrie.

I only listen to Drake singles...this pnd guy on Drake albums?

Too hard to keep up w/ music these days as everyone including established artist are putting out mixtapes. Back in the day I used rap city & MTV for discovery and those stations don't play music anymore. If you don't show up on an established artist Pandora I'm not going to find you. Jay z had samsung commercial for mchg so I couldnt miss that.

stop playing dumb and just google if you dont know.

Sean312

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Chicago IL
#I still say #Lowkey kyrie won. Who said he loved that hoe? That was her posting that mushy stuff lol. Be happy you got your ex back after she got smashed and rebounded with a nikka who can have several generations of your family tree knocked off lol.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
IIRC trilogy went platinum and kissland sold like 400k so hes been "blown" before this year tbh. PND2 is my shyt but homie would be happy to sell a quarter of what kissland did :yeshrug:
Trilogy is three projects released as one album

If you're going to be fair PND 1 and PND 2 are the equivalent of his first two projects not trilogy as a whole. Party is is just as popping as weeknd was if you look at it in that regard. Especially when you consider that he's penning number one hits

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
The moral of the story is don't fukk with broads who ain't on the same shyt you on. If you're a square with drive and focus, don't associate with weed head party girls. They can only keep up the act for so long before they get bored and go back to the life they love. And there will always be a nikka chillin in the cut waiting for that "wyd?" text..

Nailed it...

I came in here to say this.

They were clearly unequally yoked.

At some point just like in Texas Hold Em you have to know your own table image and how people see and respond to you. You could look at these 2 and see they came from different backgrounds. Kyrie speaks proper english, came from a good fam, had a strong father figure, good education, good grades, went to duke meanwhile he's wifing a weed head party chick who was homeless during her teen years and had a mother in and out of prison.

He chose the wrong chick.

Last edited: