PND smushing Kehlani again Kyrie takes an L UPDATE: This dumb b*tch failed a suicide attempt

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Not true. And Trilogy was an ALBUM that was a compilation of all of his previous mixtapes so I don't what your point is. And even then, it only sold 68K in its first week. People are acting like he was an overnight success when he wasn't. For years, he was a relatively unknown mixtape artist. Just like Drake was a mixtape artist for years. Almost every artist is a mixtape artist before they make it.

I don't know how this devolved a PND vs The Weeknd argument. But with that said, you should at least wait until PND has actually released an album or a project that was meant for sale before comparing "numbers".

Don't nobody give two fukks about this dusty nikkas career so take this shyt over to the booth :camby:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Kyrie know what time it is

Flex%20Step%20Boots.jpg.opt960x640o0,0s960x640.jpg

:russ: :deadrose:

Kyrie definitely in need of that Mackish package & private consultation combo with uncle Tariq.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team

kehlanitoday I wanted to leave this earth. Being completely selfish for once. Never thought I'd get to such a low point. But.. Don't believe the blogs you read .. No one was cheated on and I'm not a bad person... Everyone is hurt and everyone is in a place of misunderstanding.. But as of today, I had no single wish to see tomorrow.. But God saved me for a reason, and for that... I must be grateful.. Cuz I'm not in heaven right now for a reason... On that note.. Bye Instagram.

Oh look at that. bytch tries to off herself and still has the common sense to update her Instagram post. Bravo whore. Bravo:tu:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps

kehlanitoday I wanted to leave this earth. Being completely selfish for once. Never thought I'd get to such a low point. But.. Don't believe the blogs you read .. No one was cheated on and I'm not a bad person... Everyone is hurt and everyone is in a place of misunderstanding.. But as of today, I had no single wish to see tomorrow.. But God saved me for a reason, and for that... I must be grateful.. Cuz I'm not in heaven right now for a reason... On that note.. Bye Instagram.

Bruh , I just seen the picture then clicked next page then poof, it's gone :mjlol:

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
So trying to generate sympathy on the gram by saying you contemplated suicide is what's hot in the streets?