PND smushing Kehlani again Kyrie takes an L UPDATE: This dumb b*tch failed a suicide attempt

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
i wont stand for this PND slander anymore:damn: tf these nikkaz on have they not heard Thirsty or SLS:damn:

6061345573_be3783153a_o.jpg

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kehlani, alright maybe. I refuse to believe people on the net of all places dont know who pnd is though :francis:

My brother...I do not know who he is all I know is that he was with this girl lost the girl and got back with the girl....I can tell you who PSC is....

Daps
Reppin
Harlem,NY

kehlanitoday I wanted to leave this earth. Being completely selfish for once. Never thought I'd get to such a low point. But.. Don't believe the blogs you read .. No one was cheated on and I'm not a bad person... Everyone is hurt and everyone is in a place of misunderstanding.. But as of today, I had no single wish to see tomorrow.. But God saved me for a reason, and for that... I must be grateful.. Cuz I'm not in heaven right now for a reason... On that note.. Bye Instagram.

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix
nikkas need to start ray ricing these hoes :pachaha:

I bet ain't no bytch cheating on lil reese:sas1:
I just leave Em alone
I let em stew with the idea that they fukked themselves over
Then they come back copping pleas cause they know they had a good thing
But fukk that you wasn't think bout that when you was doing what you was doing
So go that way please :camby:

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps

kehlanitoday I wanted to leave this earth. Being completely selfish for once. Never thought I'd get to such a low point. But.. Don't believe the blogs you read .. No one was cheated on and I'm not a bad person... Everyone is hurt and everyone is in a place of misunderstanding.. But as of today, I had no single wish to see tomorrow.. But God saved me for a reason, and for that... I must be grateful.. Cuz I'm not in heaven right now for a reason... On that note.. Bye Instagram.
Kyrie dodged a got damn bullet. Bushes with this broad

Kwéyòl

Moon walking seeing moon people
Daps
Reppin
St.Lucia,Dominica n St.Croix

Kyrie dodged a got damn bullet. Bushes with this broad

If someone be really wants to kill themselves they'll kill themselves

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps

:camby: gtfo of here