please support a black business and buy mjcry t-shirt all sizes

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
I agree with you on the way some of us run businesses, 100%.

But you're still missing the point I'm trying to make, of course I know what trailer trash means. It's the fact that they are sub-catergorizing those people as to not generalize their entire race, as to say THOSE whites.
I'd feel better if you said "those blacks" "ratchet blacks" as to show we're not all "ain't shyt." "Typical black business." shyt just reeks of pessimism.

But most of us don't have that luxury. Most of us are from the hood, we can't say those blacks or ratchet blacks because we're so close in proximity with them we have association. Black people aren't allowed to sub-categorize because then you get slandered for separating yourself from the pack. When Chris Rock did the nikkas vs Black People joke black people got offended. If we could sub-categorize ourselves our conditions would improve drastically.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
I don't think all nikkas ain't shyt. A good majority are sad to say. White people say white people ain't shyt all the time. Trailer trash is white slang for ain't shyt white person. When other races come across bad businesses they don't support them but at the same time other races don't say support us because we look like you. If we gonna do something lets do it right and not try and guilt people into giving us money for inferior quality services and goods because we're all black.

you gotta do better than that

No, it's short and to the point. nikkas like you always wanna go all hard on black businesses, but will cut non black ones a lot of slack. Crabs in a barrel c00n. White people won't bash white business owners just because of one or a couple bad experiences. Same with Asians or Latinos(of any color).

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
No, it's short and to the point. nikkas like you always wanna go all hard on black businesses, but will cut non black ones a lot of slack. Crabs in a barrel c00n. White people won't bash white business owners just because of one or a couple bad experiences. Same with Asians or Latinos(of any color).

Of course because the better business bureau doesn't exist and Yelp and the other business review sites don't exist. :beli:

The adults are talking, go play with the posters on your level. :umad:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
In this thread a bunch of Black people make themselves look like petty fvckbois over a damn shirt.

Man, if a Black person can't even sell screen printed tees without getting a bunch of sh!t can you imagine telling Black people to shop at a Black owned grocery store?

"Oh, I ain't like the lighting in that spot. Black folks always got janky lighting in they business. I'm shopping at Walmart."

"Oh, yeah… ummmm… they PA system is suspect. I ain't like the way they tell me to stand back as the misters go off in produce. Black folks ain't got good fruit no way. I'm going to Trader Joes."

"What's the fundamentals of this grocery store? If I can't see 12 quarters of positive revenue growth then I'm not shopping there. If I can't see this information then I ain't supporting them. Black businesses always tryna make some money. SMH. We going to Jewel Osco instead."

"But what are they doing for Black youth? If they ain't donating 10% of the profits to public schools then I ain't rocking with them. Black business ain't sh!t. Let's go to Safeway."

"Why is this asparagus $3.99 when Aldi got it for $3.50? Black businesses always trying to jerk me. That's it. I'm going to Whole Foods. They organic asparagus is more organic."

"What kind of point of sale machines are they using? We know Black businesses steal credit cards, right? I'm shopping at Target."

Good fvcking god you people are PATHETIC.

Pa-FVCKING-thetic!

No wonder it's so easy for your enemies to pick yall off in the street. No cohesion. No sense of group pride. Nothing but furrowed brows and suspicion. It's disgusting.