please support a black business and buy mjcry t-shirt all sizes

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
you said "typical". which means to you, it's normal for black businesses to half ass shyt. That's generalizing. That's nu black-ish. So I bet you hardly support black businesses in real life. All you had to say was you wasn't feeling it. You didn't have to put all black businesses down. Just admit you're a nu-black so we can kim.:ld:

but black businesses do half ass shyt. I've never been to a chinese restaurant that told me they didn't have 3/4ths of the menu, but i can't even count on both of my hands and both of my feet how many times its happened at black restaurants. Korean dry cleaners? Clothes ready two days later. Black dry cleaners? Next week but don't come on Friday because we're closing at noon even though we open at 10 a.m. Don't try and start your fire over the use of the word typical like everyone in this thread can't name times when trying to support black businesses went wrong.

. Support black business in real life? Young man I'm a main investor in two black businesses :heh: and I use my say to try and fix quality of work issues that plague black businesses.

But i guess i'm a new black because I don't like half ass business and same color support pandering

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
113udJYmASs3qE.gif

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
still moved 20 units of similar shirts :umad:

You could've moved 40 but your vision ain't there :wow:

You can't take constructive criticism. Niggas tried to tell you how to fix it to make it look better but all you want to do is guilt trip us to buy your shitty ass t-shirt.