please support a black business and buy mjcry t-shirt all sizes

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Can op verify blackness?
Don't fall for that distraction bullsh!t.

Black people are masters of getting caught up on petty nonsense.

As if the shameful behavior in this thread wasn't based on the idea that the OP was Black in the first place. As if verifying his Blackness would make people more willing to do business. FVCK OUTTA HERE!

If he were white I'm sure these clowns would change their minds and support him. Give him all sorts of honorary nicknames and sh!t. Really. Yall are that fvcked.

aaaaaaa

Banned
Daps
Don't fall for that distraction bullsh!t.

Black people are masters of getting caught up on petty nonsense.

Haha no. We got cacs all over. It would be just like a cac to come in here and try this shyt. And it would be just like you to wind yourself up supporting someone just to find out he's a sneaky little cac

Nothing petty about a white man coming here, stealing our smileys, and then trying to sell it back.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Haha no. We got cacs all over. It would be just like a cac to come in here and try this shyt.

Nothing petty about a white man coming here, stealing our smileys, and then trying to sell it back.
Breh, this is page 8 of the thread and this is the first time it's been brought up. Stop playing.

I'm beginning to think Black people and the Black identity are a lost cause.

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
Something tells me that this behavior is genetic or something. The white man did a number to your brains with that slavery sh!t.

Sometimes when I think about this I wish the white people would hurry up with the genocide. This sitting back and waiting for us to kill each other is sooo disheartening.
bruh its so sad bruh
why they report homie and shut his shyt down what is wrong with our people man?
i didnt even get to see homies shirts bruh they got to it too quick but even if it was ugly give the man constructive criticism dont shut the nikka down like that
wow man the worst fukking race of people

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
bruh its so sad bruh
why they report homie and shut his shyt down what is wrong with our people man?
i didnt even get to see homies shirts bruh they got to it too quick but even if it was ugly give the man constructive criticism dont shut the nikka down like that
wow man the worst fukking race of people
How do you know it wasnt a racist white poster? :ohhh:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
The Coli is almost worthless as a networking site and as a place to build anything productive.

White people get rich off reddit connections EVERY DAY. They support each other damn near unconditionally in their entrepreneurial endeavors.

Fvckbois on TheColi are stuck on some n!gger bullsh!t. And yes, I did use the ER so you would understand how much I hate the sentiment that these clowns are expressing.

Man, I got myself $85k/yr gigs posting on "white" websites yet Brehs on the Coli make it so damn hard for a breh to sell a damn T-shirt.

Hell it's so fvcked on here there was a thread where a guy was asking how to avoid helping put his OWN PEOPLE ON. Breh was legit looking for ways to avoid plugging his OWN FVCKING FAMILY and you had clowns on here relating to that BULLSH!T.

It makes my blood boil.

This is bullshyt and you know it.

When you thought your drug-water was going to pop off, you came here with your nose in the air to try and stunt, not network so don't try and pretend like you was here on some building with people because you weren't. Dudes who I did legit business with on here were hitting up your PMs to do business with you and you weren't responding. Even with the reputation you have on the coli people were STILL asking where could they buy your drug water to support you and you ignored them. The other dude came through and crushed the buildings and now you wanna cry foul on some no one supports anyone when the fact of the matter is YOU ARE THE shytTY BLACK BUSINESS OWNER THAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. Half of the coli was down to support you but YOU failed them, not the other way around.

It's easier for you to cry foul on them than look in the mirror and say you fukked up isn't it.