please support a black business and buy mjcry t-shirt all sizes

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Why is the MJ face in the stomach area of the shirt?

You want people to support because we're black but your product is lazily put together. Typical black business smh.

I don't mind giving money to any business that comes correct regardless of race,creed,or color IF they come correct with their products. That's a half ass attempt at a shirt and you know it.
Typical Nu Black posts

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't mind giving money to any business that comes correct regardless of race,creed,or color IF they come correct with their products. That's a half ass attempt at a shirt and you know it.
half ass attempt? t-shirt comes in all size both for men and women, the tshirt will be shipped to you with no hassle

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
half ass attempt? t-shirt comes in all size both for men and women, the tshirt will be shipped to you with no hassle
the MJ sign is on the stomach area... thats the biggest issue... logo'd shirts should be centered in the chest area...

also hanes t-shirts shrink so much the first wash... i would have looked for other high quality t's that u probably could have got for half the price...

all that said i respect your hustle...

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You cannot be serious. This is the laziest shyt I've seen in a while
:camby:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Typical Nu Black posts

Boy if you don't getcho....tons of black businesses half ass shyt. Stop coddling them because you're black too. Nothing nu black about it.

MJs face is in the stomach area and is way too big. These are basic design flaws, like level 1 flaws. The shirt shouldn't even be on the market to be sold looking like that.

Not hate,just the truth.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Can i pay with Coli Cash?

take a smiley, upload it to a t-shirt site, and suddenly you've got a black business? :ehh:

them shyts look terrible. :mjlol:

The fukk would wanna wear that wack shyt?

why would i wear that?

Steal user generated/free content, put it on cheap t shirts and sell it, and call yourself a business brehs.

Sounds real culture vulture-ish. Try harder my guy.

You cannot be serious. This is the laziest shyt I've seen in a while
:camby:

it's high quality stuff :mjcry:

:laff: :laff: