Playstations Bungie acquisition is officially complete

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Lets not pretend you wouldnt be all

tumblr_n6p9gaevw51stvgzao1_400.gif

if Microsoft bought em like you did in the Bethesda thread.
Link?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Bungie pledged nothing will change in Destiny, no exclusive or time delayed anything, and they operate independently. Any money and resorces pumped into Bungie will likely help Destiny development, so all good with me.:manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
insane that destiny is now a playstation game.. :patrice:

Killzone and Resistance can rest well…bungie is taking over. Xbots gonna be feeding the sony money machine :ehh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just hope playstation gets a super dope shooter with Bungie behind it...:wow: MS missed out I guess :francis: but they got Bethesda and Activision/blizzard so no worries:mjgrin:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nope what? :dahell:

:umad:

Q. Will the Destiny 2 experience on non-PlayStation platforms be impacted by Bungie becoming part of PlayStation?
No. We want to maintain the same great experience you already have on your platform of choice.

Q. Will any announced seasons, events, packs, or expansions be changed or impacted by Bungie becoming part of PlayStation?
No. Bungie retains full creative independence for our games and our community. Our plans for the Light and Dark Saga are unchanged, all the way through The Final Shape in 2024.

Q. Will Destiny 2: The Witch Queen include any platform exclusives?
No. The Witch Queen will not contain any platform exclusives. Every player should have an amazing Destiny experience, no matter where you choose to play

Q. Will cross platform features, like Cross Save, Cross Play, the Destiny 2 Companion App, or third-party apps like Destiny Item Manager (DIM) be changed or removed?
No. Bungie’s commitment to cross-platform play and social features remains unchanged. We believe games are best shared with friends, wherever they choose to play, and will continue to invest in new features and platforms.

Q. Bungie has future games in development, will they now become PlayStation exclusives?
No. We want the worlds we are creating to extend to anywhere people play games. We will continue to be self-published, creatively independent, and we will continue to drive one, unified Bungie community.

Q. I play Destiny on Steam, Xbox, or Stadia – will my platform still be supported?
Yes.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Q. Will the Destiny 2 experience on non-PlayStation platforms be impacted by Bungie becoming part of PlayStation?
No. We want to maintain the same great experience you already have on your platform of choice.

Q. Will any announced seasons, events, packs, or expansions be changed or impacted by Bungie becoming part of PlayStation?
No. Bungie retains full creative independence for our games and our community. Our plans for the Light and Dark Saga are unchanged, all the way through The Final Shape in 2024.

Q. Will Destiny 2: The Witch Queen include any platform exclusives?
No. The Witch Queen will not contain any platform exclusives. Every player should have an amazing Destiny experience, no matter where you choose to play

Q. Will cross platform features, like Cross Save, Cross Play, the Destiny 2 Companion App, or third-party apps like Destiny Item Manager (DIM) be changed or removed?
No. Bungie’s commitment to cross-platform play and social features remains unchanged. We believe games are best shared with friends, wherever they choose to play, and will continue to invest in new features and platforms.

Q. Bungie has future games in development, will they now become PlayStation exclusives?
No. We want the worlds we are creating to extend to anywhere people play games. We will continue to be self-published, creatively independent, and we will continue to drive one, unified Bungie community.

Q. I play Destiny on Steam, Xbox, or Stadia – will my platform still be supported?
Yes.

What are you showing me? Destiny is owned by Sony, it’s a playstation game. Every little cosmetic and expansion pack you buy is going to funding the next last of us game. As a playstation player, i appreciate you and your contributions to our ecosystem.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
What are you showing me? Destiny is owned by Sony, it’s a playstation game. Every little cosmetic and expansion pack you buy is going to funding the next last of us game. As a playstation player, i appreciate you and your contributions to our ecosystem.

bruh go play something holy shyt

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What are you showing me? Destiny is owned by Sony, it’s a playstation game. Every little cosmetic and expansion pack you buy is going to funding the next last of us game.

Nope. You get help with GaaS, and whatever, and I keep playing the same D2 as everyone else. For all we know, for the forseeable future, all money flows to Bungie. IDGAF. No exclusive anything, so GLWT

Shame you came back, the forum was much better:umad:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Its a long shot that I doubt would happen but Id like to see them give a shot at rebooting the Resistance franchise. prolly won't happen tho, Destiny makes too much money. Shame I could never get into it.

If destiny had a traditional single player campaign story shyt would be dope...:wow: but they wanted that always online fast MMO fast money...:mjlol: same shyt with that EA game anthem...damn all that hype at E3 for nothing!!!!:deadrose:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nope. You get help with GaaS, and whatever, and I keep playing the same D2 as everyone else. For all we know, for the forseeable future, all money flows to Bungir. IDGAF. No exclusive anything, so GLWT

Shame you came back, the forum was much better:umad:

You think Bungie have their own bank account? :mjlol:

And I’m sure it was :umad:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY