Playstations Bungie acquisition is officially complete

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its a long shot that I doubt would happen but Id like to see them give a shot at rebooting the Resistance franchise. prolly won't happen tho, Destiny makes too much money. Shame I could never get into it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Infinite literally has less players on Steam right now than Metal Gear Solid V, Maplestory, For Honor, Bleach Brave Souls - 3D Action, Paladins, Outriders, Battlefield 2042, and Farming Simulator 2019

343 won't even be able to sell itself if shyt keeps up. They'll just close up shop.

Bungie helping *SIE* is very different than getting passed out to every studio that misses a deadline. And same those studios aren't beholden to some intangible relationship taking form before meeting their goals either. Contributing to a general framework which can be adapted for other products is something that doesn't require an active, persistent contribution or greater individual investment from Bungie's end.

Yeah, i mean that wasn’t what i was saying though. I didn’t even imply that

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
This does make me think they are clear to announce something else now that haven and bungie are complete.

I still think CDPR would be a better get than S-E
Ehh after their cyberpunk fukk up I don’t.
I just want SE to burry these xbots nikkas dikk in the dirt.
Yes I’m still pissed at FF13 going multiplat :demonic:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I think Witcher 4 will probably end up outselling S-E’s entire roster

Witcher 3 is currently sitting at 40 million copies sold. Theres really no bigger western rpg series at this point outside of skyrim, which has been remastered 10 times already

Wouldn’t be surprised if the next acquisition is Deviation or Ember Lab. Seems like they are probably just waiting in the drafts

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sony stans:mjlol:
Lets not pretend you wouldnt be all

tumblr_n6p9gaevw51stvgzao1_400.gif

if Microsoft bought em like you did in the Bethesda thread.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Acquiring Square doesn't make that much sense since Square already provides them with exclusives. Also, I think if Square is up for sale it could open door for Tencent or even Netease who have a bigger pocket than Sony.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Lets not pretend you wouldnt be all

tumblr_n6p9gaevw51stvgzao1_400.gif

if Microsoft bought em like you did in the Bethesda theead.
I didn’t do anything in the bethesda thread.
You ain’t gotta lie to kick it:smh:

From a user standpoint, this acquisition means absolutely nothing. I and most of us here will continue to ignore destiny.

@Gizmo_Duck gone post some gifs and sales figures from time to time but ultimately nobody really cares:manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Acquiring Square doesn't make that much sense since Square already provides them with exclusives. Also, I think if Square is up for sale it could open door for Tencent or even Netease who have a bigger pocket than Sony.

I think Square Enix would rather sell to another Japanese company rather than a Chinese company

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I didn’t do anything in the bethesda thread.
You ain’t gotta lie to kick it:smh:

From a user standpoint, this acquisition means absolutely nothing. I and most of us here will continue to ignore destiny.

@Gizmo_Duck gone post some gifs and sales figures from time to time but ultimately nobody really cares:manny:

Yeah, just add it to the revenue pot :manny: