#Playstation2013, Feb 20th PS4 Announcement?

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
LOL you're truly delusional :krs:
Well since you never even played Killzone, what could of impressed you from the show King Sun :popcorn:
X box reveal is going to be championed by American media but generally :rudy: by consumers. Im positive the thread for xbox reveal will be lackluster and will not do numbers like that. People are just more interested in Playstation and Sonys TRUE next gen system. Microsoft, with their terribly spec'd product has old execs who think gimmicks are the way to win this gen but sadly, they're out of touch with why we game. Kinect is going to be the downfall of the xbox 720. HOpefully, they dont make it the focal point of their show. After gears, halo we have an hour show about kinect? Smells like a flop is cooking, friend.
So
ps4-new-playstation-4-console-camera-07.jpg
wasn't a focal point at the ps4 reveal :ufdup:
They might as well just did this
PS4-Camera-600x300.jpg

And while I'll give you KNACK
2.jpg
:lolbron: I can't give you this without laughing internally
You see how much fun those guys seemed to be having. Thats your future bruh :bryan:

Bonus pick, this is the guy trying to bring you into the next generation.
M_Id_358700_PS4.jpg

I'm sorry, but I ain't buying a muthafukkin thang from a strung out Dana Carvey

Last edited by a moderator:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Well since you never even played Killzone, what could of impressed you from the show King Sun :popcorn:

So
PS4-Camera-600x300.jpg

2.jpg
:lolbron: I can't give you this without laughing internally PS4- New PS Move Technology and features | Nova Tecnologia PS move e Caracteristicas - YouTube
You see how much fun those guys seemed to be having. Thats your future bruh :bryan:

M_Id_358700_PS4.jpg

lol I guess I got those trophies in both games from demos. Btw are you still playing demos and betas and not buying the actual games?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

So
PS4-Camera-600x300.jpg

2.jpg
:lolbron: I can't give you this without laughing internally PS4- New PS Move Technology and features | Nova Tecnologia PS move e Caracteristicas - YouTube

M_Id_358700_PS4.jpg

PS Eye 2 isnt a mandatory accessory. Remember that.

PS4 isnt an always on console. Remember that.

PS4 is more powerful then xbox 720.

You're buying rubbish.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
lol I guess I got those trophies in both games from demos. Btw are you still playing demos and betas and not buying the actual games?
King Boy, you do realize you have your PSN info in the corner.
Anybody can click on it to see what you played. You have 17trophies in KZ3 and 1 for KZ2
When either game was out, we play games with each other on this website and back on sohh
YOU WAS NEVER THERE ON EITHER. But looking at your psn tag shows your lying :pachaha:
Try not to post here again, thanks...
PS Eye 2 isnt a mandatory accessory. Remember that.

PS4 isnt an always on console. Remember that.

PS4 is more powerful then xbox 720.

You're buying rubbish.
If you have PS+ isn't there an option you guys bragged about where your ps3 will cut on to download updates n shyt. How is that not an always on connection?
How is an always on connection a bad thing? Cuz PS4 isn't hyping it so its bad :pachaha:
The ps3 was supposedly more powerful too, you see how that backfired
And the sony camera, sony said they would pack a camera in with the ps4. Did you even watch the reveal?
But sony has already backtracked on that :snoop: maybe you heard about it?
So PS EYE 2 not being mandatory is a good thing? I don't understand
They focused so much time on it, but its not standard? That would make the REVEAL even more shytty then, cuz they showing off an add-on that didn't "Move" anybody (pun is on par with the product)
But since they added 4more gigs of RAM, they gotta start making cuts somewhere right?
Well the camera will be the first to go unless it does something they haven't announced yet
The next thing to go is the release date. 2014 is when the ps4 will launch is what I've said all along. Only Japan has a shot at 2013 unless they skip Japan :leon:
Here's what I just found...
PS4 interview: Sony UK boss talks streaming, hardware and UK launch - Gaming Interview - Digital Spy

So in closing, you tried to shyt on Kinect 2.0

You forgot PS4 reveal was mostly about Kinect Jr.

You probably wont tell us why :umad:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
King Boy, you do realize you have your PSN info in the corner.
Anybody can click on it to see what you played. You have 17trophies in KZ3 and 1 for KZ2
When either game was out, we play games with each other on this website and back on sohh
YOU WAS NEVER THERE ON EITHER. But looking at your psn tag shows your lying :pachaha:
Try not to post here again, thanks...

If you have PS+ isn't there an option you guys bragged about where your ps3 will cut on to download updates n shyt. How is that not an always on connection?
How is an always on connection a bad thing? Cuz PS4 isn't hyping it so its bad :pachaha:
The ps3 was supposedly more powerful too, you see how that backfired
And the sony camera, sony said they would pack a camera in with the ps4. Did you even watch the reveal?
But sony has already backtracked on that :snoop: maybe you heard about it?
So PS EYE 2 not being mandatory is a good thing? I don't understand
They focused so much time on it, but its not standard? That would make the REVEAL even more shytty then, cuz they showing off an add-on that didn't "Move" anybody (pun is on par with the product)
But since they added 4more gigs of RAM, they gotta start making cuts somewhere right?
Well the camera will be the first to go unless it does something they haven't announced yet
The next thing to go is the release date. 2014 is when the ps4 will launch is what I've said all along. Only Japan has a shot at 2013 unless they skip Japan :leon:
Here's what I just found...
PS4 interview: Sony UK boss talks streaming, hardware and UK launch - Gaming Interview - Digital Spy

So in closing, you tried to shyt on Kinect 2.0

You forgot PS4 reveal was mostly about Kinect Jr.

You probably wont tell us why :umad:

:what:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I have a feeling Microsoft is going to get laughed out of the building when they unveil their new always on CCTV IP spy camera that they call a gaming console.

Xbots looking into the sky seeing an aster0id getting closer and closer to their world. That object, getting bigger and bigger is the release of Playstation 4, which will rock the pl@net.

720 will be like that meteroite in russia. News for a couple days.