#Playstation2013, Feb 20th PS4 Announcement?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
WHy would you say the 8gb card is over kill, isnt that what your supposed to aim for, I dont want just good enough, I want to not to be able to worry about it 3 years down the line, don't you agree?

Thats what friends say when the system they didnt want to buy is better then the system they want.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I dont know if ill be coppin one till e3... but to call it the wii of the generation :comeon:

PS4 is going to take off and sadly xbox is going to get left in the dust this generation. Lead platform, easy to dev for, tons of memory. Xbox only chance is to pay devs to give their inferior hardware priority.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
PS4 is going to take off and sadly xbox is going to get left in the dust this generation. Lead platform, easy to dev for, tons of memory. Xbox only chance is to pay devs to give their inferior hardware priority.

:huhldup:

We all remember the "timed exclusive" shyt of the last gen :huhldup:

Nikkas thought they was :eat: cuz they got the call of duty maps a month earlier :laff:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
WHy would you say the 8gb card is over kill, isnt that what your supposed to aim for, I dont want just good enough, I want to not to be able to worry about it 3 years down the line, don't you agree?
because GPU memory is only as good as the GPU running it.

do you know what RAM is anyway ? let me explain it in kiddie terms.

its place where data is stored for fast read and write by the cpu

the cpu is doing the operations. so if the cpu is not fast enough to perform complex operations if it has 2 GB RAM, adding 20 GB RAM isnt going to make it any better. in fact, you'll just waste your RAM.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Another big thing is that the PS4 will have a dedicated GPU plus the GPU inside the AMD CPU

false. it has a single chip cpu/gpu and that's it

ps4_specs.jpg

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
because GPU memory is only as good as the GPU running it.

do you know what RAM is anyway ? let me explain it in kiddie terms.

its place where data is stored for fast read and write by the cpu

the cpu is doing the operations. so if the cpu is not fast enough to perform complex operations if it has 2 GB RAM, adding 20 GB RAM isnt going to make it any better. in fact, you'll just waste your RAM.

:why:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
no one gives a fukk what the clock of a CPU is nowadays

it aint the late 90s

Tell that to loose. Hes trying to make it seem like the 720 based on its current spec is worthy of being called a true next gen system when in actuality, it isnt. Consoles are gimped enough, we cant settle for mediocrity so therefore, we cant settle for the xbox 720, friend.

Edit, Please dont use profanity.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Tell that to ND and GG :heh:

Increased CUs and GPU would have been a better solution IMO

I dont think its a better solution. The potential for the ps4 is limitless. The potential for the 720, has limits. The limits the ps4 is stretched to will have to be toned down, for the 720. Really a bad look for 720 gamers, i feel. :ld: