#Playstation2013, Feb 20th PS4 Announcement?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
MS is going to bring it to sony that's why they're rushing the ps4. Keep thinking MS is on autopilot.

Sony definitely rushing a system they've been planning for years. You missed that part of the show last night when they asked developers what they'd like to see in future playstation consoles in 2008 huh....
PFJrkXY.png

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Sony definitely rushing a system they've been planning for years. You missed that part of the show last night when they asked developers what they'd like to see in future playstation consoles in 2008 huh....
PFJrkXY.png

PS4 was suppose to come out next year, it was suppose to have DDR4(which is now late) but instead they went with GDDR5 to compete with MS. MS has had this plan for years sony has reacted to everything including their specs(tru story) no courtdog.

I bet MS has the better/more Launch titles and studios by the end of this generation. you can save this post , they will also have exclusive media offerings as well such as sports/tv etc.

10 year plan? went in the garbage MS will now have the 10 year plan promise.

Slaimon Jr

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
now here's the best breakdown i've seen. and he may be on to something.

If this is the case. where MS will be using 720p games. then on the surface people will say SONY WON. but in reality, most people will not be able to visually tell the difference unless you have a 60inch TV. which most people do not. you cant tell the difference between 720 and 1080p when the TV is less then 40 inches.

SEE that link. to understand why we wont be able to tell the difference on most tvs.

see....

lol

you are not understanding, you are talking about the output resolution of a console ...

while I am talking about the INTERNAL resolution of the game itself ...

lol ok look

Can you guess which on is the pc one???

They are both 1080p right???

forget the effects we are talking about the internal resolution of the game, so trust me my friend, there is a difference.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
PS4 was suppose to come out next year, it was suppose to have DDR4(which is now late) but instead they went with GDDR5 to compete with MS. MS has had this plan for years sony has reacted to everything including their specs(tru story) no courtdog.

I bet MS has the better/more Launch titles and studios by the end of this generation. you can save this post , they will also have exclusive media offerings as well such as sports/tv etc

Come out next year according to who? :stopitslime:

You heard them last night planning the PS4 for years now. :beli:

Dev Kits went out last year for the Orbis as well. :lookherebruh:

Final kits went out last month. That doesn't sound like something launching next year.

In fact last night will more than likely make MS rush shyt now to counter. They can't counter the RAM without pushing out the system, so that's a no. The specs leaked have been confirmed as being true.

All they can do is up that outdated RAM. :pachaha:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Come out next year according to who? :stopitslime:

You heard them last night planning the PS4 for years now. :beli:

Dev Kits went out last year for the Orbis as well. :lookherebruh:

Final kits went out last month. That doesn't sound like something launching next year.

In fact last night will more than likely make MS rush shyt now to counter. They can't counter the RAM without pushing out the system, so that's a no. The specs leaked have been confirmed as being true.

All they can do is up that outdated RAM. :pachaha:

:yawn:, i have nothing else to say have fun with driveclub :gag: and killzone3 1080

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
You've already admitted that you're going to buy the system.

Proves you lost already, friend. :whew:

probably in like 2015 if its still alive :smugfavre:, but XB3 day one :ahh:

I hope MS wait til E3 so it eats sony alive to unveil their console

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PS4 day one with Killzone 4. Damn I can't believe I just typed "Killzone 4" :ahh:

Going to be a glorious day. I'l buy a XB3 too just to use as a guinea pig for modding purposes. I may use it as a doorstop too.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're getting things mixed up my dude, the entire 8gb of ram is GDDR5, it's a unified pool shared between the cpu/gpu.

The Xbox 720 will also go with unified memory as well.

that xbox memory will not be unified the same way. re-read that last article i posted. they are using their ram differently. like i said, there is no question about whether sony is technically better from specs alone. they are. atleast as far as ram is concerned. but again how does that actually play out when PLAYING the game. the heck with a developer. what about US. you can develop until your hearts content. it wont matter if all those pretty pictures is a lag fest while i drive from point a to point b in whatever game i playing. or fly from point A to point b. or run to fast from point a to point b before the system can finish drawing. i know what they SAID. they always SAY. blah blah blah. THEY being both consoles. i dont buy any of that talk anymore. i've been fooled before. never again.

like i said, find out which titles you want to play, find out which ones are what i call SUPER exclusives, meaning they will not be on the other console EVER. and then choose your system accordingly.

now if you dont care about any of those titles. then move to the next stage. will you own a 60inch+ screen by the time the 720 or ps4 drops? if the answer is Maybe, then get that ps4. if the answer is "HELLS NO" then get the cheaper console.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that xbox memory will not be unified the same way. re-read that last article i posted. they are using their ram differently. like i said, there is no question about whether sony is technically better from specs alone. they are. atleast as far as ram is concerned. but again how does that actually play out when PLAYING the game. the heck with a developer. what about US. you can develop until your hearts content. it wont matter if all those pretty pictures is a lag fest while i drive from point a to point b in whatever game i playing. or fly from point A to point b. or run to fast from point a to point b before the system can finish drawing. i know what they SAID. they always SAY. blah blah blah. THEY being both consoles. i dont buy any of that talk anymore. i've been fooled before. never again.

like i said, find out which titles you want to play, find out which ones are what i call SUPER exclusives, meaning they will not be on the other console EVER. and then choose your system accordingly.

now if you dont care about any of those titles. then move to the next stage. will you own a 60inch+ screen by the time the 720 or ps4 drops? if the answer is Maybe, then get that ps4. if the answer is "HELLS NO" then get the cheaper console.

:mindblown:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
PS4 day one with Killzone 4. Damn I can't believe I just typed "Killzone 4" :ahh:

Going to be a glorious day. I'l buy a XB3 too just to use as a guinea pig for modding purposes. I may use it as a doorstop too.

LOL you really are my son, u finally got trolling down pact :blessed: :russ:

btw MS now employs like 15 people that USE to work on infamous :mjpls:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
probably in like 2015 if its still alive :smugfavre:, but XB3 day one :ahh:

I hope MS wait til E3 so it eats sony alive to unveil their console

Sony is coming out first. Proves they lost already.

People are going 2 be so eager to own that next gen hotness its going to trump them waiting to be spied on by xbox 720. You think people are going to wait for the new xbox when the ps4 is just sitting on the shelves during HOLIDAY season waiting to be purchased by the planet ?

:scusthov: I see you as a friend, friend but im sorry this is just another one of those cases that proves you lost already, friend. :sitdown:

Just say you were trolling when you cop that ps4 bright and early and we'll still embrace you, as a brother.