#Playstation2013, Feb 20th PS4 Announcement?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Sony is coming out first. Proves they lost already.

People are going 2 be so eager to own that next gen hotness its going to trump them waiting to be spied on by xbox 720. You think people are going to wait for the new xbox when the ps4 is just sitting on the shelves during HOLIDAY season waiting to be purchased by the planet ?

:scusthov: I see you as a friend, friend but im sorry this is just another one of those cases that proves you lost already, friend. :sitdown:

Just say you were trolling when you cop that ps4 bright and early and we'll still embrace you, as a brother.

Actually MS is coming out first, sony is rumored to be November :heh:. MS is aiming for September according to people in the know. Sony will lose the US easily , japan consoles are irrelevant to the 3DS MS shouldnt even release their . Europe is where sony better focus on BEFORE japan

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
see....

lol

you are not understanding, you are talking about the output resolution of a console ...

while I am talking about the INTERNAL resolution of the game itself ...

lol ok look

FaultLineEp1-1080p-07.jpg

bf32011-07-3118-26-04-90.jpg

Can you guess which on is the pc one???

They are both 1080p right???

forget the effects we are talking about the internal resolution of the game, so trust me my friend, there is a difference.
you still dont get it. do you remember how far it was from standard TV to HD. whatever the low level was, i forgot.

the same output from your system going thru the cable at hd res, developed at HD res. but on your SD tv, you could not see all the detail. the moment you got a HD TV and hit that HD button. OH BOY. :bow:
all of a sudden you could see wrinkles in the guys face, shadows you never seen before, cracks and crevices in the ground. Did you see that live ps4 showing yesterday? you saw that racing game? you see the carbon fiber, then the layers? REEEDICULOUS right? right. but guess what, if you dont have a monster TV, you will not be able to tell that difference. if you're not sitting up close enough to your monster TV, you will not be able to see that ridiculous difference that makes you go :bow:

what i'm telling you is this. tech has come far enough now that both consoles will give you something :bow: worthy. believe it. i highly doubt either machine will have us :bow: while the other is looking :flabbynsick:

be REALISTIC. you know darn well that wont happen. cause if it ever did. the other console would be king the wack one would die and never return. everyone with a brain would take back their 720's and find the money for a ps4. best believe dat.

even the xbox fan boys aint that stupid.

i'm just warning yall. stop getting caught up in these silly specs. they do this to us every year.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
probably in like 2015 if its still alive :smugfavre:, but XB3 day one :ahh:

I hope MS wait til E3 so it eats sony alive to unveil their console

*Xbox 720 turns on*

*sees Loose with his hands in his pants*

Xbox 720 said:
"Horny aren't you Loosedagawd...get your hand out your pants nikka!"

Loose: :wtf::wtf::wtf:

That's snitchbox 720 for ya.... :laff:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Actually MS is coming out first, sony is rumored to be November :heh:. MS is aiming for September according to people in the know. Sony will lose the US easily , japan consoles are irrelevant to the 3DS MS shouldnt even release their . Europe is where sony better focus on BEFORE japan

You sure, friend? You've been wrong about everything else. :youngsabo: I say that respectfully.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
probably in like 2015 if its still alive :smugfavre:, but XB3 day one :ahh:

I hope MS wait til E3 so it eats sony alive to unveil their console

fuk outta here son. trying to copy off sony's swag with "XB3" :wtb:.

son, your system is the 720

The original xbox failed against the ps2
the 360, as it's name suggests failed again vs the ps3
now you got the 720, started with failure, and gonna end with failure :umad:

:blessed: PS4

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
fuk outta here son. trying to copy off sony's swag with "XB3" :wtb:.

son, your system is the 720

The original xbox failed against the ps2
the 360, as it's name suggests failed again vs the ps3
now you got the 720, started with failure, and gonna end with failure :umad:

:blessed: PS4

failed then why sony loss all of its profits from ps1+2 with the 3. and the 3 in third place with sales :shaq:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
see....

lol

you are not understanding, you are talking about the output resolution of a console ...

while I am talking about the INTERNAL resolution of the game itself ...

lol ok look

FaultLineEp1-1080p-07.jpg

bf32011-07-3118-26-04-90.jpg

Can you guess which on is the pc one???

They are both 1080p right???

forget the effects we are talking about the internal resolution of the game, so trust me my friend, there is a difference.

if this is what this ram discussion is going to do then sign me up for PS4 :krs:

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
failed then why sony loss all of its profits from ps1+2 with the 3. and the 3 in third place with sales :shaq:

it's not about the sales breh, it's about the games :blessed:. Something the 360 failed to deliver other than gears and halo :yawn:. And I could be wrong but last time I checked, sony was leading in sales :blessed:

Slaimon Jr

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that xbox memory will not be unified the same way. re-read that last article i posted. they are using their ram differently. like i said, there is no question about whether sony is technically better from specs alone. they are. atleast as far as ram is concerned. but again how does that actually play out when PLAYING the game. the heck with a developer. what about US. you can develop until your hearts content. it wont matter if all those pretty pictures is a lag fest while i drive from point a to point b in whatever game i playing. or fly from point A to point b. or run to fast from point a to point b before the system can finish drawing. i know what they SAID. they always SAY. blah blah blah. THEY being both consoles. i dont buy any of that talk anymore. i've been fooled before. never again.

like i said, find out which titles you want to play, find out which ones are what i call SUPER exclusives, meaning they will not be on the other console EVER. and then choose your system accordingly.

now if you dont care about any of those titles. then move to the next stage. will you own a 60inch+ screen by the time the 720 or ps4 drops? if the answer is Maybe, then get that ps4. if the answer is "HELLS NO" then get the cheaper console.

lol incredible, your basing visuals on a tv, I just showed u what internal processing means, lol u didnt see the difference???

I cant believe we have dues on her trying to convince me that gdrr5 is some minor upgrade

as i said before, microsoft knows how to compress the sh1t outta they games, u very well might not be able to tell the difference .... in the beginning stage... like the first year

but how can you argue that as time goes on the ps4 is the go to machine, its like if im a gamer on my pc right... and i got this bad as card....what the fukk ima play on medium settings for when i can play on ultra???

:usure::usure::usure::usure::usure:

Won't you join us??? we're waiting:smugdraper:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
it's not about the sales breh, it's about the games :blessed:. Something the 360 failed to deliver other than gears and halo :yawn:. And I could be wrong but last time I checked, sony was leading in sales :blessed:

360 games has better ratings :yawn:. and no sony isnt leading in sales 1 million behind.

XBLA >>>>PSN store

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Xbox had a year on the market and is still neck and neck with ps3, with north america being their sole battleground with Sony wiping the floor with them around the rest of the planet.

Proves they lost already.