#Playstation2013, Feb 20th PS4 Announcement?

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
But why are y'all so happy, y'all were quick to diss bungie and halo when they weren't making games for playstaion.

I personally dgaf about destiny. However its hilarious to know a week ago you were over there actin like the xbox has exclusivity, & now we got the game plus exclusive content. Thats about it.

Also, I always recognized halo as a dope game, but that & gears are all anyone that I (and everyone I know) really play as far as exclusives go so :manny:

Playstation been had a wide range of dope exclusives, whether they sold well or not.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
NOPE. you aint getting away that easy.

first you hype it as an Xbox exclusive - L one
then you hype it with Xbox exclusive DLC, when now the PS4 getting the exclusive content - L two

No one was dissing Bungie, what nikkaz was saying is that Halo and Gears is all yall got. Then when they went to Activision, you still acting like they are exclusive to MS and they weren't.

Destiny Coming to PS3 and PS4 With PlayStation-Exclusive Content – PlayStation Blog

Yup, :umad:
It was people all in that thread saying bungie sucked and nobody cared about their games. Now y'all all excited about it. Exclusive playstation content doesn't mean there won't be exclusive Xbox content. It'll probably just be skins or something.

Why would I be mad. The game looks good and I'm gonna play it.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
stop it..

GDDR5 + 256bus = GDDR3 + 512bus

Do you understand what that means?
it means do not get bamboozled by sony or xbox. it means lets find out what the bus is for both. if the bus is higher for the sony, then sorry xbox lost(to some degree). on specs. if sony and xbox have the same bus speeds. then xbox lost. But if xbox has higher bus and sony has the lower one. best believe in real life they are the exact same thing.

The people who make video games are clamoring with excitement. YOu're skeptical. I think ill be excited with the devs. You can act like its a conspiracy. Sorry friend, we won.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I personally dgaf about destiny. However its hilarious to know a week ago you were over there actin like the xbox has exclusivity, & now we got the game plus exclusive content. Thats about it.

Also, I always recognized halo as a dope game, but that & gears are all anyone that I (and everyone I know) really play as far as exclusives go so :manny:

Playstation been had a wide range of dope exclusives, whether they sold well or not.

I wasn't "acting" like anything. Until they announced it for playstation it was said to be a timed exclusive. Ign and a bunch of other publications were wrong, not me.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It was people all in that thread saying bungie sucked and nobody cared about their games. Now y'all all excited about it. Exclusive playstation content doesn't mean there won't be exclusive Xbox content. It'll probably just be skins or something.

Why would I be mad. The game looks good and I'm gonna play it.

Im excited because it means more people will be buying playstation 4, now that they have something in common with owners of the greatest console ever created. Sadly, i fear this means people will start to hate on Destiny because its no longer exclusive to xbox.

I think xbox 720 is a McConsole. Not a gourmet meal like that PS4, friend. :youngsabo:

Slaimon Jr

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
stop it..

it means do not get bamboozled by sony or xbox. it means lets find out what the bus is for both. if the bus is higher for the sony, then sorry xbox lost(to some degree). on specs. if sony and xbox have the same bus speeds. then xbox lost. But if xbox has higher bus and sony has the lower one. best believe in real life they are the exact same thing.

kind of ... but its more than just speed as well... its also about the actual core

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
I wasn't "acting" like anything. Until they announced it for playstation it was said to be a timed exclusive. Ign and a bunch of other publications were wrong, not me.

Oh okay, maybe it wasnt you but someone was definitely in there like

"Destiny on xbox only :umad: "

Either way, this fanboy shyt is dumb. Let us enjoy the piff that is the future of gaming :salute:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
stop it..

and lets go a step further. lets say for arguments sake sony is using gddr5, and its faster, blah blah blah then gddr3 which xbox is using. as long as xbox has an adequate amt of memory in there. the difference you will see while playing games may be around 8 to 10%. basically nothing special. on top of that like some have said, xbox's ram will be cheaper since its gddr3. which can keep the console price lower. OR give them the ability to add more ram before launch and it not effect the bottom line retail price.

Except...Xbox isn't using GDDR3..they are using DDR 3..big difference sir:lolbron:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Why are dudes arguing over this shyt :what:

Everyone here will most likely end up buying both systems anyway so who gives a fukk

I'm not :ld:

Why I want a snitchbox in my home.

Halo, Gears, and paying for Live Gold aint enough for me.

Don't be all
mysmilie_1864.gif

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The people who make video games are clamoring with excitement. YOu're skeptical. I think ill be excited with the devs. You can act like its a conspiracy. Sorry friend, we won.

they do this to us every single year. i aint falling for it. and unlike many who are in love with consoles like myself. i have actually built a serious pc from scratch. not for the purpose of gaming per se, but for doing music. i unlike most people could see the bottle necks in all sorts of ram, etc.

listen i'm all for "the newest latest, latest newest" so more power to sony.

but i'm just saying. dont get all excited like its ground breaking when its probalby not going to be much of a difference.

imagine if i said the xbox same game will freeze up 10% more often then the sony. but the sony will be 20% more expensive.

just throwing out theories. this is more likely to happen. where as xbox could then come back with another system a year after launch that has even More ddr memory in it. that kills off that extra 10% of lag. all for the same price as the original xbox. sony would not be able to pack more ddr5 ram in there systems in a year to get rid of the little bit of lag they may experience. at least not without pushing up the price. because that ram is expensive in comparison.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Im going wit xbox first regardless, cause they will be better Online, and nobody I knw even has a ps3 outside of 1 dude I knw, them mostcof ps3 games was boring outside of uncharted 2 and heavy rain, I just don't have faith in wit online, ill copp one tho probably around mid 2014, hopefully I dont have to end up selling it like I did wit ps3

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
listen i'm all for "the newest latest, latest newest" so more power to sony.

Good, buy ps4. We're beyond skepticism at this point. This system is better then ps3 obviously, better then 720 obviously and will be the greatest console ever created. What devs do with that, we'll c. From their excitement im guessing great things.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Why are dudes arguing over this shyt :what:

Everyone here will most likely end up buying both systems anyway so who gives a fukk

Now that development tools have been brought to an even plane its likely fans will buy one or the other because its doubtful Microsofts exclusives will be all that great but who knows, maybe they'll create something worth buying this gen.