#Playstation2013, Feb 20th PS4 Announcement?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
RROD was signficantly worse than YLOD. I know you know that.

But you are talking 12 gigs of DDR3 man. MS is not going back to the drawing board and re-engineering their system. I think we can firmly agree on that.

Yea, @Loose They Not gonna do that :ufdup: :steviej:

Whats good, friend? :yayo:

Last edited by a moderator:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
So there is a wire that connects the new kinect to the durango? Then why do we need it to be on all the time. I thought it was build into the console so the console was like a big fat eye, watching you. I think a lot of friends, when they turn on the 720 will start singing this.

Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me - YouTube

:usure:

Edit. I just looked it up, the kinect is built into the console. Hilarious even the new ps4 eye is superior to kinect 2. I guess AMericans just buy the 2nd best. Friends gotta realize that in gaming this gen, this 720 is stifling them.
Yoga_isnt_Gaming.gif

But you are talking 12 gigs of DDR3 man. MS is not going back to the drawing board and re-engineering their system. I think we can firmly agree on that.

Dev kits contained 12 gigs

and the cooling system and design arent even produced they can do anything in that retrospect including clock time last minute.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
well no shyt sherlock , we should just abandon consoles at this point right

My point was, don't knock Sony's approach at this conference for focusing on what people want to know the most about... the specs, and what the games will be capable of.

I think we got a good look at that.

Another point I was making... all of that shyt he's talking about is still inferior to what can be done on PC and it will always be that way, so why the fukk would you want Sony to come out and brag about shyt that any PC can do for you for media?

:heh:

It's funny to me. Especially when you'll have to pay to even access the shyt that shyt that's free everywhere else.

If you're looking to buy a new console... media apps and streaming apps shouldn't be the main priority. That shyt is extra for consoles, but even with that said, I'm sure Sony will offer what they feel is necessary to compete with MS's next Xbox.

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants

M$ has plenty of time to up the specs. This has been done widely throughout the history of the Console Wars. A rival system gets unveiled, an element needs to be upgraded to keep up with competition and it happens.

Believe if it is as big of a deal as people are making it out to be in here (i'm sure it's not) Microsoft will up the RAM/kind of Ram being used

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yoga_isnt_Gaming.gif

Dev kits contained 12 gigs

and the cooling system and design arent even produced they can do anything in that retrospect including clock time last minute.

:huhldup: We all know what can happen to things designed in the last minute, friend.

:deadrose: Microsoft better offer Lifetime warranties and im not talking about a cable network designed for women, friend. :whew:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
M$ has plenty of time to up the specs. This has been done widely throughout the history of the Console Wars. A rival system gets unveiled, an element needs to be upgraded to keep up with competition and it happens.

Believe if it is as big of a deal as people are making it out to be in here (i'm sure it's not) Microsoft will up the RAM/kind of Ram being used

Upping the ram is one thing, CHANGING it is a whole nother ballpark. The RAM sure aint getting changed. They probably do need to up it to 12, that will be a bytch to cool though.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Upping the ram is one thing, CHANGING it is a whole nother ballpark. The RAM sure aint getting changed. They probably do need to up it to 12, that will be a bytch to cool though.

GDDR5 is much harder to cool you should be more worried about sony.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

We arent. SOny makes good products. :stylin:

I have a sony nex-5 camera. Smallest thing closest to a dslr. Wow that thing is hot like my car hood on a hot day. My tv is sony and wow, incredible piece of work. 7 years strong, ZERO hardware issues. Microsoft history of engineering.

Next subject. :noah::steviej::wtb::wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

I'm not worried one bit. I know they were debating between 4 and 8, glad they went for the latter.

I always get warranties on anything I spend more than 300 dollars on, but if the PS Plus/World is still there, I'll get my protection plan with that.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
We arent. SOny makes good products. :stylin:

I have a sony nex-5 camera. Smallest thing closest to a dslr. Wow that thing is hot like my car hood on a hot day. My tv is sony and wow, incredible piece of work. 7 years strong, ZERO hardware issues. Microsoft history of engineering.

Next subject. :noah::steviej::wtb::wow:

5 ps1 died
3 ps2 including my silver slim
1ps3

sonys no better stop the trolling.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
i wonder if durango will have the same disc instability problems....

Although discs scratched by the Xbox 360 are not covered under its warranty, Microsoft's Xbox Disc Replacement Program will sell customers a new copy of discs scratched by the Xbox 360, if they are published in countries where the Xbox was originally sold, at a cost of $20.
fukk nikkas :damn: ...........

at most he had 1 ps2 n 1 ps3 die.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

Swear to god breh, in fact this is the reason why im not a huge sony stan anymore. I was really pissed off when my ps2 slim died when i was in the middle of playing DQ8 and FF12 at the same time. sony wouldnt fix it for free and decided to charge me out the ass.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If there is one thing we learned from the ps4 reveal is that rumors should not be taken too seriously, these companies can and do make changes all the time. All we can do is wait till official info is released.

What I do want to know is what's the big difference between the two types of ram. I know gddr5 is faster. But what does that translate to in terms of real world performance. And I'm not talking about a couple less jaggies, or more detailed textures. I'm talking real world discernible differences. Will the world of GTA6 have to be smaller on Xbox if it has gddr3 memory? Will we have games running at 60fps on ps4 but only able to do 30fps on Xbox? Will developers have to create entire different games like they have to for wii?

Or does the gddr5 memory just look good on paper, but offer no big advantages, kinda like the CELL.

Can anyone here answer these questions:whoa: no fanboy