#Playstation2013, Feb 20th PS4 Announcement?

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So did Sony confirm that the pS4 will be easier to work with opposed to the PS3 as far as developing goes?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Carné Asada;3337733 said:
So did Sony confirm that the pS4 will be easier to work with opposed to the PS3 as far as developing goes?

Yes. So much easier to work for. Devs are going ham right now praising the ps4.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
149 third party partners already on board for the ps4 train. Choo choo, friends. :dj2:
PlayStation 4 boasts 149 third-party partners | VG247

Marc Cerny, lead system architect on the PlayStation 4, reveals that the next-generation console from Sony will include an x86 processor, an enhanced graphics processing unit and 8 GB of RAM.

The hardware leader on the PlayStation 4 says that the console is actually an enhanced PC which is easier to develop for and can deliver increased performance for the player.

The PlayStation 4 has apparently been in development for the last five years and Sony has taken into account the requests of the development teams and the ideas that players have about the future.

The device seems capable of running the upcoming Unreal Engine 4 from Epic Games, with some processing handled directly by the GPU.

The memory will be GDDR5.

Cerny also revealed the game he is working on for the PlayStation 4, called Knack.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
well xbox glass is a prototype you really think that's the defining features behind it :mjpls:.

btw MS already has its own streaming services in azure and lync

:pachaha:

You really brought up Lync in this breh? What does Lync have to do with Xbox Glass?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I do, and Lost Odyssey >>> Mi NO Kuni since Mi No plays like Final Fantasy 1
White Knight Chronicles was another failure on ps3
Only that one game by sega.. I forget the name right this second. Only worthy RPG on ps3. Damn shame too...

Here's your problem. Smartglass does more than what your saying, but smartglass isn't even fully ready as of today. And your comparing this unfinished product to a sony product that hasn't even come out yet :what:
Lets wait til all this is ready for primetime before we say which is better. Its better to actually have smartglass today than to wait on a sony promise that may or may not ever come true. And why do you give a shyt about another screen? Don't you have a big ass HDTV you talk about???
You seem more giddy to yap about playing a ps4 futuristic game via a ghat dman Vita mini screen. :mindblown:

Those same exclusives you talking about didn't resonate very well with gamers. But that probably isn't important to you. Who cares if a game is fun, just as long as it looks good? Right? Idiot...

Remote Play does what I'm talking about right now. So I'm not comparing it to something that's not out yet, it's more of an assumption to what I've seen that they're already doing with it

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
It was on sale for half price.. at K-Mart. For a week. 2 months after release.
I remember this because I was going to get it at game stop & I read about Kmart having the sale.

It remained full price at target & game stop until around late 2010.

Let's not bend the truth here :mjpls:

Bend the truth? Do you realize who you're talking to there?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:heh:

boy you making some people mad in this thead :russ:

I mean really friend. Are we going to go true next gen or WII our way into the next generation. I dont want xbox 365. I want the most powerful console on the market and this gen, once again, that system comes from sony.

720 is next gen ISH

PS4 is True Next Gen

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
149 third party partners already on board for the ps4 train. Choo choo, friends. :dj2:
PlayStation 4 boasts 149 third-party partners | VG247

Marc Cerny, lead system architect on the PlayStation 4, reveals that the next-generation console from Sony will include an x86 processor, an enhanced graphics processing unit and 8 GB of RAM.

The hardware leader on the PlayStation 4 says that the console is actually an enhanced PC which is easier to develop for and can deliver increased performance for the player.

The PlayStation 4 has apparently been in development for the last five years and Sony has taken into account the requests of the development teams and the ideas that players have about the future.

The device seems capable of running the upcoming Unreal Engine 4 from Epic Games, with some processing handled directly by the GPU.

The memory will be GDDR5.

Cerny also revealed the game he is working on for the PlayStation 4, called Knack.

I recently said I would cop BF4 for PC next go round but PS4 has made me change my mind.

fuk a mouse and keyboard

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, yours does. Like gamers are like "Man, if I only had a touch pad" :stopitslime:

Exactly.....

That shyt seems like something they just tagged on to the controller in case the Wii U shyt actually takes off. If (more likely when) the wii touch screen stuff doesn't take off it'll just be some pointless addition that rarely gets used by developers.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
i'll buy when the kinks are worked out.

We need your support. Microsoft has made a device that wont work unless you have an internet connection, a camera watching you in your home and a mic listening to you. Its not right. On top of the fact its inferior hardware to the Playstation 4. If you want to buy a true next gen console that makes your relatives say :whoo: when they see those luscious first party titles you gotta go with playstation 4 because for the most part the 2 systems will have the same games, the only difference is, Playstation 4 will have more games.