#Playstation2013, Feb 20th PS4 Announcement?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

What Sony's offering with the PS4 screen sharing is better than Xbox Glass because the other devices will be able to used as displays for the console... not just another remote like Glass.

Sony already does it with Remote Play, but I'm assuming they plan on bringing some kind of Remote Play feature to more devices which is dope.

And I don't look at the controller and say, "Man I want a touchpad" what I'm saying is it opens the doors for more control without releasing some dumb weird gimmick bullshyt like Nintendo. I don't see how anybody can hate on the controller. I can play games the same way I prefer to play them, all while having more control.

It also could mean the Vita could be used as a full controller for PS4. Just a theory though.

well xbox glass is a prototype you really think that's the defining features behind it :mjpls:.

btw MS already has its own streaming services in azure and lync

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
sony should have thought about that, investing in so much GDDR5 might be the downfall of sony. no lesson learned from the vita i see.

720 is going to be xbox 360.5 and you tout that as the future of gaming on consoles, why?

Investing so much GDDR5 will create the best games in the history of next gen. But i know, i know, friend, you want to be dragged into the future holding onto some of your old generic products.

Sad you think the gen should be stifled to accomodate a weaker product. Sony will be ok. Especially once people get a clue of what kind of Snitchbox 720 really is.

And once GOW ps4 drops. :whoo: Kids gonna see that in the store n be like MOMMY, mommy.

All you have to be excited about is a cheap inferior console and honestly, friend, that isnt much to be excited about.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
720 is going to be xbox 360.5 and you tout that as the future of gaming on consoles, why?

Investing so much GDDR5 will create the best games in the history of next gen. But i know, i know, friend, you want to be dragged into the future holding onto some of your old generic products.

Neogeo owners would like to have a word with you :russ:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
NEO GEO Games cost an arm and a leg. The system was priced over 1000 dollars. We arent talking about the same thing.

Learn inflation my brother that is untrue, anyway if MS doesn't follow specs sony is fukked out of the gate.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
No it was a good game and im glad they're making another one. I think theres a new poker game coming out for xbox that you will be excited to play. Thats more your nitch, casual gaming. Do you even play RPG's?
I do, and Lost Odyssey >>> Mi NO Kuni since Mi No plays like Final Fantasy 1
White Knight Chronicles was another failure on ps3
Only that one game by sega.. I forget the name right this second. Only worthy RPG on ps3. Damn shame too...

What Sony's offering with the PS4 screen sharing is better than Xbox Glass because the other devices will be able to used as displays for the console... not just another remote like Glass.

Sony already does it with Remote Play, but I'm assuming they plan on bringing some kind of Remote Play feature to more devices which is dope.

And I don't look at the controller and say, "Man I want a touchpad" what I'm saying is it opens the doors for more control without releasing some dumb weird gimmick bullshyt like Nintendo. I don't see how anybody can hate on the controller. I can play games the same way I prefer to play them, all while having more control.

It also could mean the Vita could be used as a full controller for PS4. Just a theory though.
Here's your problem. Smartglass does more than what your saying, but smartglass isn't even fully ready as of today. And your comparing this unfinished product to a sony product that hasn't even come out yet :what:
Lets wait til all this is ready for primetime before we say which is better. Its better to actually have smartglass today than to wait on a sony promise that may or may not ever come true. And why do you give a shyt about another screen? Don't you have a big ass HDTV you talk about???
You seem more giddy to yap about playing a ps4 futuristic game via a ghat dman Vita mini screen. :mindblown:
Like they give a fukk bout how multiplat games look

The exclusives will looks better on PS4 than 720, just like they looked better on PS3 than 360

The PS4-exclusive piff is coming, I smell it :shaq:
Those same exclusives you talking about didn't resonate very well with gamers. But that probably isn't important to you. Who cares if a game is fun, just as long as it looks good? Right? Idiot...

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Those same exclusives you talking about didn't resonate very well with gamers. But that probably isn't important to you. Who cares if a game is fun, just as long as it looks good? Right? Idiot...

:umad:

But Which games you talking about, breh?

Only PS3 exclusive I really didn't like was Killzone 3

The rest are :ahh: and they typically look better than anything on the Xbox :shaq:

As will be the case for this generation

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Sony about to have @Mr. Somebody sculpting dikks and dancing :scusthov:

i0kgysX2mrLHv.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Learn inflation my brother that is untrue, anyway if MS doesn't follow specs sony is fukked out of the gate.

Nah, they wont be f'd. Theyll both still have the same games cept sony will have more and better exclusives. The internet is already going nuts and most gamers are going to be gonig ps4. I think microsoft will have a respectable piece of the market in north america from brand loyalty and their lower price but Playstation 4 will be the console for the planet Earth, overall.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Sony about to have @Mr. Somebody sculpting dikks and dancing :scusthov:

i0kgysX2mrLHv.gif

You've been talking about Sony non stop and saying nothing about microsoft. When the specs for durango finally come out, the threads about durango wont be as popular as the ps4 threads. Sony is leading this gen of consoles and Microsoft can only hope to corner the casual market in north america.

Last edited by a moderator:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Stop talking, because you don't even know wtf your talking about right now :snoop:.

You say I don't know what I'm talking about, I guess Digital Foundry doesn't either.

My Quote

Just think that 8GB GDD5 was a late addition, cause most devs were suprised by the announcement. This game was probably made targeted at 4GB's Cause nothing is finalized probably until a month ago. New Dev kits hit in late January.

Couple that with the game being in alpha stage, it will only get better.

Spec Analysis: PlayStation 4 • Articles • Eurogamer.net

Sony revealed that its new console ships with 8GB of GDDR5 RAM, not the 4GB we previously reported. It was a pleasant surprise not just for us, but also for many game developers out there working on PS4 titles now and completely unaware of the upgrade - a final flourish to the design seemingly added in at the last moment to make PlayStation 4 the most technologically advanced games console of the next gaming era.

Killzone Shadowfall Demo Developed With Less Capable Hardware Than Actual PS4

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/df-hardware-spec-analysis-playstation-4

The official specs are in for the PlayStation 4 and what we have is, by and large, confirmation of existing DigitalFoundry stories - with one outstanding, exciting exception. At the PlayStation Meeting yesterday, Sony revealed that its new console ships with 8GB of GDDR5 RAM, not the 4GB we previously reported. It was a pleasant surprise not just for us, but also for many game developers out there working on PS4 titles now and completely unaware of the upgrade - a final flourish to the design seemingly added in at the last moment to make PlayStation 4 the most technologically advanced games console of the next gaming era.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
\
Sony revealed that its new console ships with 8GB of GDDR5 RAM, not the 4GB we previously reported. It was a pleasant surprise not just for us, but also for many game developers out there working on PS4 titles now and completely unaware of the upgrade - a final flourish to the design seemingly added in at the last moment to make PlayStation 4 the most technologically advanced games console of the next gaming era.

:dj2::stylin:

720 will be a ok console and i guess thats enough for some people. Other people, need true next gen gaming.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
the NeoGeo was around $600

That was a lot of money, back then. PS4 comin in at 429. I spent that on my galaxy s3 so i think ill be ok buying it. X box comes in at 399 i guess that will make some people feel like they got a deal. HOpefully they'll realize all the great exclusives they'll be missing out on by not purchasing a ps4.