#Playstation2013, Feb 20th PS4 Announcement?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
They did discuss how this works with Vita, and how your PS4 is interactive with smart phones, tablets etc.

So yes you are right.

:what: breh they showed the guy playing a PS4 game on the Vita

I just said vita has remote play :what:

he hinted phones, which is the same shyt half introduced smartglass does right now.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
hopefully sony has some games in the vaults for release date because what they showed isn't moving anyone outside of the core ps3 gamers. as much as I troll sony, i would like to see them successful. Graphics and everything is cool, but gameplay and new innovative features(social features were brilliant) is where their buyers will be won.
The golden rule of gaming is new systems suck at least for the first year. The new Xbox and PS4 will be no different.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
The golden rule of gaming is new systems suck at least for the first year. The new Xbox and PS4 will be no different.

360 was dope in the first year idk what you're talking about

Condemned
kameo
COD2
PGR3
RR6

Then you had later games like dead rising etc

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The sad thing is multiplat games may not be able to take advantage of the power of ps4 because of the limitations of Durango.

Will Microsoft hold back the potential for another generation of gaming by existing and insisting that games be matched to their inferior product

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
The sad thing is multiplat games may not be able to take advantage of the power of ps4 because of the limitations of Durango.

Will Microsoft hold back the potential for another generation of gaming by existing and insisting that games be matched to their inferior product

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

sony should have thought about that, investing in so much GDDR5 might be the downfall of sony. no lesson learned from the vita i see.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
360 was dope in the first year idk what you're talking about

Condemned
kameo
COD2
PGR3
RR6

Then you had later games like dead rising etc
Those games are "early life cycle hot" meaning those were the games we mostly tolerated because we didn't have better. Nobody goes back and plays shyt like Kameo now.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't all that impressed with the stuff I saw last night.

Sony trotting out another "old man" tech demo kind of pissed me off to be honest.

I knew and expected there to be better hardware. The most trigging thing they showed was the new controller (which comes across as another follow the leader attempt by Sony).

The lack of backwards compatibility is a spit in the face.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Those games are "early life cycle hot" meaning those were the games we mostly tolerated because we didn't have better. Nobody goes back and plays shyt like Kameo now.

Watch your mouth Kameos a fukking classic :to:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Sony trotting out another "old man" tech demo kind of pissed me off to be honest.

I knew and expected there to be better hardware. The most trigging thing they showed was the new controller (which comes across as another follow the leader attempt by Sony).

How is the controller a follow the leader attempt from them? It will appease the traditional players with it's familiar layout and will allow them to utilize more precise motion features for lames who are all into that shyt.

The touch screen is cool too.

Basically your post sucks.

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
wiiU did much of the same...

i was trying to find the link for you but i cant. but rockstar outright said to this that they dont do launches like that. they like their install base already well established.
They have to because there games usually cost upwards of 100 million to make (Tru Story)
Yeah that puppet show was off the chains... everyone is going to be running to try and get ps4 and the playstation move.
You sure about that? Because you can do MORE than that right now with Xbox Kinect.
They have a bunch of similar things. From scanning items into its mini games to use? Dancing around with puppets? They even have a game where you scan in whatever you want and force them to fight in a ring.
Kinect Labs is what its called. Me and my kids do the piano playing on the ground thing like Tom Hanks in BIG... today. Kinect Party is free on xbox.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhoITmb4518[/ame]
Also, you people swear that the games they showed yesterday are everything they have coming, absolutely nothing else. Infamous just got announced, there will be more games announced.

They gotta save some shyt for E3, they're not stupid.
Whats your point bruh. Here, let me announce some more games for you to act like you give a shyt about (nobody bought Infamous 2 btw)
They will announce Resistence 4, Uncharted 4, Ratchet n Clank, GT6
Are you amazed yet?
New Final fantasy announced by Square for PS4 coming to this years E3.

News: Square Enix to show new Final Fantasy for PS4 at E3 - ComputerAndVideoGames.com y-for-ps4-at-e3/

I hear xbox720 has a new cool Kinect camera thats always watching you while you play. Neat.
You see how sony is trying to copy kinect? Maybe you missed it
As for Final Fantasy PS4, who gave a fukk about FF PS3 :heh:
In fact, the only reason you dumbasses even cared about FF13 vs is because you THOUGHT it was exclusive. Speaking of which, how that game turn out???
They're shytting on Xbox Glass too with that
How so

How is the controller a follow the leader attempt from them? It will appease the traditional players with it's familiar layout and will allow them to utilize more precise motion features for lames who are all into that shyt.

The touch screen is cool too.

Basically your post sucks.
No, yours does. Like gamers are like "Man, if I only had a touch pad" :stopitslime:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Loose you fought the good fight, time to stop fighting it. Battlefield 4 get your Ps4 and let's go
Sony...
tumblr_m0scugsLut1r786ovo1_500.jpg

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Which console do you play on most of the time?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You see how sony is trying to copy kinect? Maybe you missed it
As for Final Fantasy PS4, who gave a fukk about FF PS3 :heh:
In fact, the only reason you dumbasses even cared about FF13 vs is because you THOUGHT it was exclusive. Speaking of which, how that game turn out???
No it was a good game and im glad they're making another one. I think theres a new poker game coming out for xbox that you will be excited to play. Thats more your nitch, casual gaming. Do you even play RPG's?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How so

No, yours does. Like gamers are like "Man, if I only had a touch pad" :stopitslime:

What Sony's offering with the PS4 screen sharing is better than Xbox Glass because the other devices will be able to used as displays for the console... not just another remote like Glass.

Sony already does it with Remote Play, but I'm assuming they plan on bringing some kind of Remote Play feature to more devices which is dope.

And I don't look at the controller and say, "Man I want a touchpad" what I'm saying is it opens the doors for more control without releasing some dumb weird gimmick bullshyt like Nintendo. I don't see how anybody can hate on the controller. I can play games the same way I prefer to play them, all while having more control.

It also could mean the Vita could be used as a full controller for PS4. Just a theory though.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
sony should have thought about that, investing in so much GDDR5 might be the downfall of sony. no lesson learned from the vita i see.

Like they give a fukk bout how multiplat games look

The exclusives will looks better on PS4 than 720, just like they looked better on PS3 than 360

The PS4-exclusive piff is coming, I smell it :shaq: