#Playstation2013, Feb 20th PS4 Announcement?

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Here's a look at the GaiKai play as you download feature a prototype from last year. This is pretty damn good.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRyx8dFooV0"]Gaikai Downloader accelerated game delivery - The Verge - YouTube[/ame]

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
People still finding a way to hate on a system that has Delivered?

it didn't deliver anything though nothing extraordinary typical increment. hence why the media is confused. its great for sony though sounds like they learned their lesson.

they failed to garner mass attention with this though How many ps3 owners are planning on throwing away their PS3s because of Knack, The Media Molecule Move game, Drive Club, or Witness? hopefully MS does better than that.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
In terms of graphics, i don't want shyt looking like CGI movies that I'm playing. Just take the current graphics, shine them up a little, and developed greater content within the game. Give Rockstar the ability to have five cities for a GTA game. Give us a 100 hr game length. Graphics aren't the trick, just making the games more expansive.

True indeed. Animations and physics can make a game look realistic no matter the graphics

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
it didn't deliver anything though nothing extraordinary typical increment. hence why the media is confused. its great for sony though sounds like they learned their lesson.

they failed to garner mass attention with this though How many ps3 owners are planning on throwing away their PS3s because of Knack, The Media Molecule Move game, Drive Club, or Witness? hopefully MS does better than that.

People seem pretty happy and everyones talking about how happy they are about the new ps4 specs. Why arent you thrilled that you now know you wont have to buy an xbox 720.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps

:beli:

Also, you people swear that the games they showed yesterday are everything they have coming, absolutely nothing else. Infamous just got announced, there will be more games announced.

They gotta save some shyt for E3, they're not stupid.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

That share shyt is hot. MS has to bite that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:beli:

Also, you people swear that the games they showed yesterday are everything they have coming, absolutely nothing else. Infamous just got announced, there will be more games announced.

They gotta save some shyt for E3, they're not stupid.

Breh i dont think you understand , the first impression should ALWAYS be your best impression when it comes to everything. sony failed to show their best which is why the media is sending out a negative tone.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Breh i dont think you understand , the first impression should ALWAYS be your best impression when it comes to everything. sony failed to show their best which is why the media is sending out a negative tone.

The gaming community is :stylin: though. The people who will actually be consuming the product.

Once people see that ps4 in their homies living room doing all those crazy things, its over. YOu know the writing is on the wall for MS. Theres no reason to buy one over a ps4 this gen. If you can think of some reasons ill listen.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Crytek and Gearbox speak on ps4 specs

@ID_AA_Carmack: I can’t speak freely about PS4, but now that some specs have been made public, I can say that Sony made wise engineering choices.

Originally Posted by bjaelke:
Randy Pitchford ‏@DuvalMagic
Thanks for the great event in NY @playstation - Very pleased with the commitment to 8gb of GDDR5 memory. Other specs are beautiful too!
Quote:
Tiago Sousa ‏@CRYTEK_TIAGO
R&D Principal Graphics Programmer at Crytek. Worked on Far Cry, Crysis 1, 2 and 3 + all CryENGINE iterations.

8 GB unified mem as baseline for next tech iterations makes me very, very happy. Fun times coming ^_^
Originally Posted by 2MF:
Stefan Boberg (Frostbite Technical Director) said something similar in his twitter:

https://twitter.com/bionicbeagle/sta...89044358873088

"Dev-friendly platforms FTW"
Originally Posted by Repi:
Johan Andersson ‏@repi
Rendering Architect at DICE working on Frostbite and future DICE/EA games. These are my personal views.

@Lt_Kernel we really do like the PS4! that is all I can say :smile:

lots of memory is essential for both the CPU & GPU to create large & alive game worlds

:stylin: Our devs, are happy. We already know where all the hot exclusives that maxamize the power of the greatest hardware are going to be this gen.