#Playstation2013, Feb 20th PS4 Announcement?

Kodie

Pro
Daps
I'm just sayin...I don't think MS is going to have an "event" and just show the fukking controller and some trailers ran off a PC. Sony's marketing is horrendous.

All next gen games in development right now are on dev kits (which is basically a pc). So basically any Xbox demos are going to be on PCs.

Slaimon Jr

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off who is dropping a stack on a single graphics card? :wtf:

You don't even need a beast of a card to achieve what the PS4 can do...The 5800 series I got in my old shyt obliterates the card the PS4 is running on...You can probably purchase it for $100 off Newegg...

That watchdogs demo was not running on no high breh...How could you not tell how drastically inferior the image quality of the wacthdogs gameplay footage shown today was to what we saw previously?

it wasnt drastically inferior... for one it could be a shytty stream, and the even then the game still looked good

your telling me you have a 5800 series that can outperform a radeon with 8gb of gddr5 memory??

lets not forget that when new systems come out we never get the full potential... the killzone game i was more impressed with GRAPHICALLY and that was the same system

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I guess I'm just frustrated/angry with Sony for pump faking like this. Lets show off trailers for games using PCs showing a simulation of what the PS4 can do instead of having the actual PS4 running the trailers. This is a damn waste of time. On another note, how much would I have to spend to get a great gaming PC. I see that is the way to go now. And wtf is this $600 dollar price tag I've been hearing the PS4 is going to cost!?!? Yup time to go to the PC. In the meantime Sony needs to get their shyt together or they are going to go the way of Sega. You only get a one chance at a first impression, now they have to bring it at E3.

Where are you getting the price from

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm still buggin over Sony having the guts to put 8 gigs of GDDR5 in this shyt. :damn:

I just don't see how they can pull that off at 400 dollars. :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
2 things piss me off.

1. You won't be able to use your PS3 games, they won't be compatible. now, sure, maybe you can some how log it with your network, and be able to stream your old cames, however that doesn't help those with slow internet or live in countries where the ps network is not obtainable...like China. fukking morons.
you understand there's a reason you can't play PS3 games on this? the Cell processor is out. it was too difficult to develop for and really hurt the PS3 so they dropped it in this gen. in order for you to play PS3 games on the PS4 they would have to keep the Cell processor.

if you wanna play your PS3 games you likely already have a PS3. just play them on that.

Slaimon Jr

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:comeon::comeon::comeon::comeon: back at you , u know what i meant..

lets not act like these things dont exist

EVGA 04G-P4-2690-KR Video Card - Newegg.com

geforce-gtx690-angle.jpg

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
More reasons why I'm heading to the PC. I was pissed the first time when you couldn't play PS2 games on the PS3. And then the PS3 barely came out with any games and was basically a damn Blu Ray player. So now you can't play your ten PS3 games on the PS4...this is bullshyt.

actually, initially you COULD play your PS2 game, after a year (next holiday season) they wised up and deactivated that.

Just like the bulky version could play files, literally you could take an image iso of a disk, put it on a usb and play it on the ps3 (many people didnt know that), then the slim came out and deactivated that.

Moral of the story, never upgrade with sony. Keep the first release, and make sure you read the software updates before doing it.

I have faaaar too many games on ps3 to just give up, so Im gonna have to pass on this console. I think once sales flop, they'll do some adjusting. There's too many gems on PS3 to just give up.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm just sayin...I don't think MS is going to have an "event" and just show the fukking controller and some trailers ran off a PC. Sony's marketing is horrendous.

What was horrendous about them showing the world a glimpse of their new console features and games?? Do you guys forget E3 is a few months away and is where everything will most likely be revealed?

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

What was horrendous about them showing the world a glimpse of their new console features and games?? Do you guys forget E3 is a few months away and is where everything will most likely be revealed?

exactly....overreacting nikkaz in this shyt.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
it wasnt drastically inferior... for one it could be a shytty stream, and the even then the game still looked good

your telling me you have a 5800 series that can outperform a radeon with 8gb of gddr5 memory??

lets not forget that when new systems come out we never get the full potential... the killzone game i was more impressed with GRAPHICALLY and that was the same system

But how many gb of ram does the graphics card have? A 5870 can push 5040 x 1050 on high settings (which is amazing). I'm not sure the ps4 graphics card could do that

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
actually, initially you COULD play your PS2 game, after a year (next holiday season) they wised up and deactivated that.

Just like the bulky version could play files, literally you could take an image iso of a disk, put it on a usb and play it on the ps3 (many people didnt know that), then the slim came out and deactivated that.

Moral of the story, never upgrade with sony. Keep the first release, and make sure you read the software updates before doing it.

I have faaaar too many games on ps3 to just give up, so Im gonna have to pass on this console. I think once sales flop, they'll do some adjusting. There's too many gems on PS3 to just give up.

:rudy::rudy: Damnit....I'm getting a PC....

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
next gen kinect is gonna be a problem tho... yall underestimating m$

DDR3 ....proves they lost already.

But the Hardcore crowd aint fukkin with Kinect like that. We know this. If I'm on my vita and can pick up on my ps4 game like it aint shyt, that's hot fire fam!

Will MS go back and put GDDR5 in the new Xbox??? Doubt it.