#Playstation2013, Feb 20th PS4 Announcement?

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
Am I the only one that caught the subliminals about this in fact being just downloadable games, as a lot of rumors have stated??

the shyt about no load times..jumping into peoples games, watching ur friends games...the system predicting and knowing you...it seems fully network based..which i honestly, aint tryna fukk with...but :yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what: This is the first REVEAL the most important wtf does E3 have to do with anything. E3 is where they show playable demos of the games they showed.

It's called not blowing your load. Why cast all your jewels so early?? Y'all really think Naughty Dog and Sony Santa Monica not doing nothing?? :smh: Ya'll really in ignorant mode right now.

Akademik said:
son..at the end of the day, they could announce the greatest games in the world. It won't affect me ...because i'll have B]the [/B]next PS4
Nuff said.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Am I the only one that caught the subliminals about this in fact being just downloadable games, as a lot of rumors have stated??

the shyt about no load times..jumping into peoples games, watching ur friends games...the system predicting and knowing you...it seems fully network based..which i honestly, aint tryna fukk with...but :yeshrug:

Yeah, I'm worried about network only. The steamcloud on pc already lost my saves for borderlands 2 and dishonored once. Cloud based shyt is nice, but it definitely has it's flaws

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
i dont get how people are hating ont his

it literally took everything about ps3 that was good and upgraded it by ALOT while getting rid of peoples gripes

lemme put this into perspective...what if apple showed off new specs, and software and did not show off the damn phone? who does that? we got 2 hours of crap that could have taken 30mins to announce and lets not get on the cinematic demos :mindblown: this was a terrible console announcement. Period. Devs showing games that was more than likely not even alpha stages of development.

Did i mention no release date.

:snoop:

but i reserve judgement until e3

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ahh...the good ol *take a jab at a game* that someone who opposes you play. Cool.

I should do a walkthrough/tutorial for nikkas like you that walk in straight lines and get gunned down.

maybe you can become better than my dog at playing halo.

U want a cookie breh?? ALL U PLAY IS halo of course you gonna be good. nikka play me in Smash Bros Melee.

I don't play Halo 4 everyday I am :blessed: with my PC.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I think they accomplished what they set out to do. Get ppl talking and leave ppl wanting more.

If this was e3, if be disappointed but it ain't so I'm anxious to see what lays ahead.

From what I saw, the future looks great.

-DMP-

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

It's called not blowing your load. Why cast all your jewels so early?? Y'all really think Naughty Dog and Sony Santa Monica not doing nothing?? :smh: Ya'll really in ignorant mode right now.

Nuff said.

ND and SSM will show tech demos due in 20143 at E3. First Avail is the most important sony dropped the ball.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lemme put this into perspective...what if apple showed off new specs, and software and did not show off the damn phone? who does that? we got 2 hours of crap that could have taken 30mins to announce and lets not get on the cinematic demos :mindblown: this was a terrible console announcement. Period. Devs showing games that was more than likely not even alpha stages of development.

Did i mention no release date.

:snoop:

but i reserve judgement until e3

Apple doesn't attend E3.