#Playstation2013, Feb 20th PS4 Announcement?

jmetz08

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dont you think by not showing the console yet they are keeping xbox from being able to really see the competition for the time being ?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gears 3 came out 2 years ago...what are you arguing? A lot of ppl still play Halo..maybe you don't, which is irrelevant..but ppl do..

speaking of which..i'm bout to hop on Halo. I hope it upsets you..

2 YEARS AGO??? nikka gears came out less than a year and half ago. shyt came out Sept.20th 2011. I was there launch night breh.

Hell the game dropped population in mere MONTHS. Halo 4 in WEEKS. Halo 4 was doing REACH numbers a few weeks later. nikkas STILL don't have a FFA.

FOH

*boots up Halo 4*

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
These nikkas literally blew their load and shot a huge fukking blank. Come E3 im certain no one will give a flying fukk about the ps4. M$ will own this E3....

The war is over even before it began! :heh:

Bill+Gates+and+Steve+Ballmer+dancing.gif

Dat anger.

They will own E3 alright, just like they did last year?

:jawalrus:

smh @ nikkas :cape: for Microsoft already and they didn't even announce shyt yet.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I mean the nitty gritty. Premium services, apps, etc. I'm own both systems but play online exclusively on Xbox.

Yeah but you know what you're getting with apps. They probably didn't announce stuff like premium services because they haven't decided which route they're gonna take there.

I think it was more important that they showed what the OS was capable of. Let's be real, the first party is what's gonna make both of these systems. But you're likely not gonna see the best shyt at launch (which is why I'm not worried about buying one then). Sony seems to heading in the right direction as far as thinking ahead from the start. Something they didn't get right with the PS3.

And as far as the console itself, they probably still deciding on a design. You'd usually have leaks at this point if something was out there :heh:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Watch in the coming months these pathetic Xbots circle jerking over a new Halo prequel or HD makeover. SMH Xbox 3 gonna have Kinect dating and these dudes going to dap each other up. SONY GOT THIS BREH.:stopitslime:

let it out..This is why i tried to tell u nikkas to cut this fan boy shyt out..you made post after post, hype after hype and built up the PS4's announcement to a level it didn't even come close to reaching and now

look-@-you-emotional-.jpg

Sony failed today so now you're back at poking you're Playstation Move stick at xbox fans.

Give it up dawg...it's over

Regista

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Watchdogs clip was running on a pc that was apparently geared up power wise to be equivalent to that of the PS4

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

2 YEARS AGO??? nikka gears came out less than a year and half ago. shyt came out Sept.20th 2011. I was there launch night breh.

Hell the game dropped population in mere MONTHS. Halo 4 in WEEKS. Halo 4 was doing REACH numbers a few weeks later. nikkas STILL don't have a FFA.

FOH

*boots up Halo 4*

cool

am i suppose to throw a tantrum now and go all caps?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
let it out..This is why i tried to tell u nikkas to cut this fan boy shyt out..you made post after post, hype after ftpe and built up the PS4's announcement to a level it didn't even come close to reaching and now

look-@-you-emotional-.jpg

Sony failed today so now you're back at poking you're Playstation Move stick at xbox fans.

Give it up dawg...it's over

So this little conference basically was E3 then right??

Y'all quick to point fingers but don't realize this ain't E3. Sony could crush the buildings STILL with PS3 games . Next month I'm about to :eat: with GOW:A. What's y'all got??

ridge

Daps
i dont get how people are hating ont his

it literally took everything about ps3 that was good and upgraded it by ALOT while getting rid of peoples gripes

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
nikka i took off of work for this shyt. :snoop: fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice..........

:to: