#Playstation2013, Feb 20th PS4 Announcement?

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
Playstation 4 system itself sounds cool.

The games all look like shyt except Watch Dogs.

It sucks. Been playing games for 20+ years and these games just don't appeal to me at all.

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Sony did this shyt WAY TOO EARLY.

Case in point = No fukking console to show. The design probably still hasn't been finalized.

Huge L on Sony's part

Really its called not blowing your wad. Their is still E3. The biggest thing out of all of this was 8Gb of DDR5. That's huge.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Yeah, I'll stick with my gaming rig. I'd rather spend the money on a better graphics card. This shyt was underwhelming
Like the breh Malta said, these nikkas dropping $500 to play on low settings...:heh:

That said the 4 does have some juice...8GB GDDR5 and I'm hearing the graphics card is a high end ATI variant chipset so this thing does indeed have some power...SONY stans should be happy honestly, the switch to X86 architecture all but eliminates ports...Only Nintendo is using some weird ass architecture now...nobody is developing a game on Nintendo's hardware and porting it over...lol

Trill Evans

Cooling in the lads club
Daps
Not gonna read through the entire thread, but how the fukk was this announcement 2 hours long? They showed about 5 mins of actual gameplay overall:ld:

The rest of that shyt was all talk and (probably) empty promises.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I'm not into facebooking my video game playing. More than likely, my coworkers and parents don't give shyt about my high score in COD 7

Watched bits and pieces and the "share" shyt is the only thing I remembered. They put a button on the controller dedicated to shyt like that. No thanks.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

So this little conference basically was E3 then right??

Y'all quick to point fingers but don't realize this ain't E3. Sony could crush the buildings STILL with PS3 games . Next month I'm about to :eat: with GOW:A. What's y'all got??

:what: This is the first REVEAL the most important wtf does E3 have to do with anything. E3 is where they show playable demos of the games they showed.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

So this little conference basically was E3 then right??

Y'all quick to point fingers but don't realize this ain't E3. Sony could crush the buildings STILL with PS3 games . Next month I'm about to :eat: with GOW:A. What's y'all got??

son..at the end of the day, they could announce the greatest games in the world. It won't affect me and my xbox...because i'll have BOTH systems. Hopefully the next PS4 actually has some uses besides streaming films and tv shows or being played once a year.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
i dont get how people are hating ont his

it literally took everything about ps3 that was good and upgraded it by ALOT while getting rid of peoples gripes

They could say the PS4 prints money & Xbox nikkas would still be tripping. Let them hate, let us admire :ohlawd:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
they showed the controller, showed actual gameplay, talk about exclusives already in the making all this mind you before E3 when most gaming companies bring out the big guns and some of ya'll are
sad-upset-angry-gif-15.gif
because they can't see what it looks like :rudy: because the actual design is more important than the actual games and specs :umad:

tumblr_lom5zeMaas1qzjj1f.gif
:snoop: at still stanning consoles I personally plan on owning all the consoles like every gen :yeshrug:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I knew sony would show no games, 3 of their main developers are still working on games TLOU/GOW/Teraway. I would expect to see tech demos from those three at E3 though. I see no reason for no one to buy this system in the first year and a half.

What reason will you have to buy a 720?

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

Don't you got a Halo walkthrough to do breh? :laff:

ahh...the good ol *take a jab at a game* that someone who opposes you play. Cool.

I should do a walkthrough/tutorial for nikkas like you that walk in straight lines and get gunned down.

maybe you can become better than my dog at playing halo.