#Playstation2013, Feb 20th PS4 Announcement?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

Halo 4 ass breh :stopitslime: How many people still playing Gears and halo?? Y'all talk so much about Halo yet the MAJORITY of nikkas who bought it don't play it no more ONLY you and like three other nikkas on here play that shyt. Gears is dead too breh. Gears Judgment leaked and NOBODY gave a fukk. SMH. Halo is so wack y'all was hyping up Halo and it's already lost 3/4ths of it's population smh. U lucky u a Nas fan :laff:

:dead:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Man shut the fukk up breh. Why don't you stick a Xbox live gold card up your candy ass and dance in front of a kinect?? :stopitslime: nikkas acting like it's E3. It was just a simple announcement. nikkas was expecting a fukking launch price and reveal of EVERYTHING at the beginning of the year??? :mindblown:

tumblr_m140vycDbs1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

22761997_u_mad_gif.gif

youmad.gif

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
SONY needs to throw that new interface in the bushes, all those big colorful boxes :stopitslime:

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

Halo 4 ass breh :stopitslime: How many people still playing Gears and halo?? Y'all talk so much about Halo yet the MAJORITY of nikkas who bought it don't play it no more ONLY you and like three other nikkas on here play that shyt. Gears is dead too breh. Gears Judgment leaked and NOBODY gave a fukk. SMH. Halo is so wack y'all was hyping up Halo and it's already lost 3/4ths of it's population smh. U lucky u a Nas fan :laff:

no...your ass at halo 4

Gears hit a wall...it will bounce back. Gears 3 was incredible.

Both Gears and Halo are suffering in terms of population because of COD...not because the games suck, but simply because these new school gamers are attracted to another title that is more simplified and dumbed down. It is what it is.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Some of yall are full of shyt, all that boasting and bragging about how crazy this was gonna be and how sony is gonna kill the game

And now yall talking about "e3 is around the corner" :ld:

My nikka Rekka disappeared :pachaha:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
sony shoulda teamed up with steam and made a sony/steam box. They already have some sort of partnership with Valve, with the pc/ps3 play on portal 2

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:laff: Seriously y'all nikkas is too funny man. nikkas talking about LAST year's game when ya'll got NOTHING to play THIS YEAR. Whos trying to get on Gears 3 RIGHT NOW?!?!? :popcorn:

Who wanna run in Halo 4?? *cricket*?

Y'all playing that last of Us this June?? NAH BREH Y'ALL NOT. YALL PLAYING BAIRD OF WAR!

BossIAm

Sit Down!
Daps
And fukk Bungie. Traitors. PS4 exclusives and your base has been XBox all these years. And watch it sell the least.:stopitslime:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
is this really how nikkas get down in the video game section? stanning game systems? smh

yea man...it's best to go on a REAL gaming site atleast...half the muhfukkas in here dont even know wtf they talkin bout...u would swear they never seen an announcement before...this shyt aint E3....this site has shown me more complaints than other gaming sites I looked up...