#Playstation2013, Feb 20th PS4 Announcement?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I zoned out after I seen the pink guitar and old people dancing.

How much is the console? Did they announce that at least?

Fred.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yeah, I'll stick with my gaming rig. I'd rather spend the money on a better graphics card. This shyt was underwhelming

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
courtdog bout to eat you nikkas alive

:laff:

that nikka Rekka ain't post in the last hr or so...pure comedy. Humbling isn't it?

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
So did they mention any features like backwards compatibility or if the system plays used games or not? I can't watch the stream right now

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
More than likely they'll have people test market the look of the PS4 before they release it to the public.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
So did they mention any features like backwards compatibility or if the system plays used games or not? I can't watch the stream right now

BC not native, basically BC is going to be through cloud streaming.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka..they just announced killzone...fukkin killzone...who are you to say anything?

my nikka....halo is one of the goats...gears is one of the goats...

give me gears 7 and halo 10 and i'm good money...I don't need the tech demo's and the social networking features already done by a competitor for years...

yall nikkas LOST tonight...enjoy that L

ya bish!

Halo 4 ass breh :stopitslime: How many people still playing Gears and halo?? Y'all talk so much about Halo yet the MAJORITY of nikkas who bought it don't play it no more ONLY you and like three other nikkas on here play that shyt. Gears is dead too breh. Gears Judgment leaked and NOBODY gave a fukk. SMH. Halo is so wack y'all was hyping up Halo and it's already lost 3/4ths of it's population smh. U lucky u a Nas fan :laff:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
nikka..they just announced killzone...fukkin killzone...who are you to say anything?

my nikka....halo is one of the goats...gears is one of the goats...

give me gears 7 and halo 10 and i'm good money...I don't need the tech demo's and the social networking features already done by a competitor for years...

yall nikkas LOST tonight...enjoy that L

ya bish!

:heh: at this clown admitting the repetitive trash games lol Halo is garbage b, PS4 is bringing that artistic revolutionary experience while ya sit on your 720 bragging about you K/D :childplease:

I have yet to play an Xbox game that's on the level of Uncharted 2 b, come on b cut it out :umad: