#Playstation2013, Feb 20th PS4 Announcement?

Daps
29-Camron-NP.gif

How the hell are you defending these nikkas. How the hell are you going to convene all these people for a console announcement and not show a damn console? :wtf:

This conference was nothing more than an attention grab. Disgusting. This company is run by morons. nikkas want to be like steve jobs with the knock out presentations without any innovative product to show.

I refuse to believe are this pissed about seeing a damn console, that shyts irrelevant at the end of the day

specifications being revealed >>>>>> seeing a physic form of a console

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Xbots over here talking about no games meanwhile the Xbox 720 is gonna bring out gears of war 7, and halo 10 and they'll be :gladbron: lol fukk outta here

nikka..they just announced killzone...fukkin killzone...who are you to say anything?

my nikka....halo is one of the goats...gears is one of the goats...

give me gears 7 and halo 10 and i'm good money...I don't need the tech demo's and the social networking features already done by a competitor for years...

yall nikkas LOST tonight...enjoy that L

ya bish!

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Why not just wait till e3, i dont get the point of this???

Because they shook of the next xbox. They trying to build early momentum but will this backfire? Microsoft knows what they have to beat announcement wise. Its in Xbox next court now.

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
also looks since the cpu architecture is based on x86 now...pc ports will prolly be MUCH easier to do and prolly will come out faster.

never been a better time to be a pc gamer :blessed:

These shyts are basically the "low" setting :blessed:

We gonna :eat: too good

Oh word they will definitely look better but nothing like what these fools expected...

Anyways SONY going with the X86 architecture is great news for PC gamers...No more shytty console ports for us...

:salute:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
29-Camron-NP.gif

How the hell are you defending these nikkas. How the hell are you going to convene all these people for a console announcement and not show a damn console? :wtf:

This conference was nothing more than an attention grab. Disgusting. This company is run by morons. nikkas want to be like steve jobs with the knock out presentations without any innovative product to show.

Man shut the fukk up breh. Why don't you stick a Xbox live gold card up your candy ass and dance in front of a kinect?? :stopitslime: nikkas acting like it's E3. It was just a simple announcement. nikkas was expecting a fukking launch price and reveal of EVERYTHING at the beginning of the year??? :mindblown:

BossIAm

Sit Down!
Daps
I refuse to believe anyone was blown away by this shyt. Every game they showed looked underwhelming. Sure some of the features sound great but how the fukk do you announcement a new console and not show the fukkING console? If anything it is the features MS steal not the console design. Ridiculous. :pacspit:

Edit- fukk is censored and not fukkING? What the fukk?:mindblown:

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
brehs...they were never going to show what it looked like, or give a price.

tonight was for discussing features, and rallying the 'base' so to speak.

we got plenty of time for what it looks like and the price, just chill. we gonna eat for sure!