Playstation Portal Official Thread

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
It should work. Also, watch the video above this post and change you WiFi settings to 5ghz. This might work as well and if it does won't require you to hardwire in.

But wired connection is always the best. Reason why your portal is struggling is because it's currently going through two wi-fi connections one for ps5 and one for Portal so it's not able to maximize your download and upload speeds.
How do I change it from going through two connections and what’s the benefits?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
How do you put it on separate channels? I’m slow with this WiFi shyt

I’ve been using WiFi for my ps systems since the 3 and never have issue running games
Do you know how to edit your router settings?

You should be able to open the settings on an app or web browser depending what router you have. You'll be able to adjust every device connected to your internet, set your ps5 and portal on the 5Ghz channel and put everything else on the 2.4Ghz channel.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Do you know how to edit your router settings?

You should be able to open the settings on an app or web browser depending what router you have. You'll be able to adjust every device connected to your internet, set your ps5 and portal on the 5Ghz channel and put everything else on the 2.4Ghz channel.
Thanks ….im going just hardwire this shyt

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Yeah this thing is the truth. Currently in Maine playing off hotel wifi to my system back in NY and this thing is damn pretty much lag free.:whoo:

I don’t get the hate for this device at all.:blessed:
As long as you can connect to the hotel WiFi without a web browser and they have good internet you should be able to do this any where in the world.

I still have God of War and Raxhet and clank in my backlog. They will all be played on the portal. It's a must have ps5 accessory imo if you like mobile gaming on any level.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Ta
As long as you can connect to the hotel WiFi without a web browser and they have good internet you should be able to do this any where in the world.

I still have God of War and Raxhet and clank in my backlog. They will all be played on the portal. It's a must have ps5 accessory imo if you like mobile gaming on any level.
My p4 backlog is brazy ….. games that I haven’t touch for like 5-8 years man