Playstation Portal Official Thread

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
you can hang that up unless you try to talk one of the hoarders/scalpers down in price. Dem bozos on OfferUp, Facebook marketplace, etc just sitting on stacks of em and no one is biting. Got mine from the Sony direct drop last week
Fukkin swear I knew this shyt was goin happen.. dumb azz shorty was just procrastinating till last minute and now im the one that’s goin end up copping.. I’ll wait for Sony direct

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Walmart had some on sale yesterday, just follow those Twitter acc that alert u right away

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Check Best Buy as well. There was one or two available for pickup about 15-20 km away a few days ago. I was feeling lazy, and then suddenly they had one 5 km away and I jumped on it

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Is it me or I don’t kno how to use the touchpad on this shyt

Playing Alan wake two on this and I can’t get to the mind room

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Smh …. Just went on Reddit it’s a problem with the touchpad on the portal for Alan wake two ….. they got to patch this shyt

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
has there been any testing over long distances? such as different countries?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
has there been any testing over long distances? such as different countries?
Furtherest I've tried was from my job, which is about 25 miles north of my house. It was over mobile Hotspot as well, since my job needs authentication for wifi. The performance was definitely more noticeably laggy and would glitch more than it ever has at home, which is almost never in that intsance. I think it would've been considerably better if I was able to connect to my job's wifi, even though my mobile reception in some small area at work is actually quite faster in DL speeds. Thing is, the upload speeds usually still aren't and the overall stability is much less consistent on my phone network in my job area. Despite it even being throb Verizon.

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
My brother is showing me how it plays lag free, depending on the strength of your connection.

It looks dope.

Basically an on the go PS5

No spilt development like PSP vs PS2 or Vita vs PS3.

I know some people were dismissive towards it when it was first announced but what I seen so far, this is the shyt.