Playstation Portal Official Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...how fukking retarded are you exactly?
Winb the type of dude to go to a restaurant, look at the menu and be like, "This is dumb, I'm going home in 25 minutes and I have a stove, perishable and dry foods of which I can make myself while it's $30 here.

I can just buy the frozen meat at the grocery store next door, go home and make it how I want it. I literally have access to an air fryer and stove.
Restaurants are literally a waste of money if you just cook your food at home. Why would anyone want to buy food here when you can just go home and cook and eat?"

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Winb the type of dude to go to a restaurant, look at the menu and be like, "This is dumb, I'm going home in 25 minutes and I have a stove, perishable and dry foods of which I can make myself while it's $30 here.

I can just buy the frozen meat at the grocery store next door, go home and make it how I want it. I literally have access to an air fryer and stove.
Restaurants are literally a waste of money if you just cook your food at home. Why would anyone want to buy food here when you can just go home and cook and eat?"
look at this from the BG3 thread

Since this is digital only you can get about 10% off buying a $70 PSN card from Amazon for $63. You’d still have to cover the sales tax. Also a Prime Visa gets you 5% cash back on the $63. Closest to a Black Friday sale this will get apparently.

shyt reminds me of @Liquid talking about how to build a $350 PC :mjlol:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Hold up, to use wireless audio you have to use one of Sony’s own buds :mjlol:

You really had to be an idiot to buy this shyt, apparently the latency it terrible also

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn could’ve brought this to Spain …. Hilton that I am in I can just jump on the network …. It’s ok tho I got my switch lol

You don't need to use browsers to log into wi-fi for a lot of places. Only time I've had to use a browser to access internet is in airports (dunno if the states is different).

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
This would be perfect for single player games. If this comes back in stock I'll cop this, otherwise I might cop the steam deck.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
You guys forgot that @winb83 is a recluse with no socal life. He can't relate to someone just wanting to lay next to their woman while gaming. He doesn't understand having a family taking up the TV where the ps5 is hooked up.

Sony should've made it so you can hardwire the portal to the ps5 and get a display through the USB c port.

Congrats, you managed to out-retard him

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
does the remote play somehow work differently on this device than other devices?