Playstation Portal Official Thread

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I will wait for them to just drop a full on portable. They really should try again.
Aint nobody tryna waste resources on developing portable games or portable versions of games
Hopefully they add game streaming to the portal
then it will really be elite

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps

Damn

Any of the duns having this issue ?

Honestly I'm expecting joystick stick drift or out right breaking within 6 months. Hopefully PlayStation warranty will cover once it does.

I have bad luck with PlayStation controllers. My two OG controllers are both broken and replaced. I've notice when I play competitive games like Madden or call of duty I tend to put a lot of pressure on the joystick with my hands so joysticks always feel like they will break at some point.

Edit: PS direct has 1 year warranty so it's going to break hopefully it breaks within 12 months

Last edited:
Daps

Damn

Any of the duns having this issue ?

No issues on mine so far. I've been pretty fortunate with controllers and electronics in general over the years though. This particular issue is definitely something people had concerns about and I'm glad he posted a video to bring awareness to it (I could tell it wasn't easy for him to do), so if i do experience any issues I'll think back to that video.