Playstation Plus price Increase

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
80 bucks for online gaming :wow:

This what dikk eating sony and lack of competition does, you nikkas will learn someday
This is what the acquisition arms race is bringing us. Call it competition if you want, but this is just the start for the entire gaming industry.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had it every since they introduced the teirs some games caught my eye in the extra teir :manny: I fukks with sony but i don’t codone everything they do

Can't fault that whatsoever.

Problem for me is that the value proposition just isn't going to be there for some people for the upper tiers, considering the games that are there. Unless there are more top tier full price (as in currently selling for $70/$60 the majority of the time) games available, people just aren't going to fukk with it the way they'd like, probably.

And to roll these changes out on a month when Saints Row is the Essential headliner, holy shyt. :huhldup:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Can’t figure out if this is concerning or not :lupe:
Market rates going up across the board.
No platform is safe. :ufdup:
To be honest....I had my PS+ lapse for 2 months before, before I even noticed it.
Realized only online games I was playing regularly was Warzone and Fortnite and I don't really care about the "free" monthly games.
I might just let it expire again and see if I feel any difference what so ever.