Playstation Plus price Increase

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Phil somewhere like this is our chance to greenlight the Gamepass price hike :mjgrin:
Already did that, but by like $2 I think. I just don't think Microsoft is in a position to risk that because lets be honest it's 2.5:1 ratio. So, Sony is most likely saying fukk it we can increase the cost because most will sub for online play

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Already did that, but by like $2 I think. I just don't think Microsoft is in a position to risk that because lets be honest it's 2.5:1 ratio. So, Sony is most likely saying fukk it we can increase the cost because most will sub for online play

People are playing themselves to think subs increases won’t be going up on an annual basis at this point. The game industry is mirroring video streaming 1:1, same thing happening to disney and Netflix with subs not growing is them cutting off other incentives and slowly raising prices.

Microsoft is about to absorb the biggest 3rd party publisher and put their games on a service. Games that generate billions of dollars in revenue yearly.

Phil Spencer already talked about how subs are stagnating. Its going to be the same thing. The best thing that can happen is that games never go exclusive to subscription