Playstation Plus price Increase

Daps
Y'all told me this was the greatest year/generation of gaming EVER tho. :yeshrug: Surely this must be 100% worth it and them some, just like $70 was 100% justified for the unprecedented quality of modern AAA gaming. "GaMiNgS nEvEr bEeN BeTtEr"... as you are charged $80 annually just to play online, for bullshyt microtransaction infested live service pyramid schemes. 90% of which launch completely unplayable before they get 2-4 separate updates weeks/months down the line. :mjlol: And the few developers publicly gloating about how they supposedly didn't need those day 1 patches in the first place like FF XVI and BG3 launch in the most unoptimized and buggiest states of all afterwards. :dead: "Nah, y'all are just out of touch gaming boomers, industry's NEVER been better! :birdman:Quit crying and enjoy these GOATED mastapieces like Saints Row reboot included with your $100 purchase of Pee Ess plus plus super essential. :blessed:" :unimpressed: You goofball clowns get exactly what you deserve. :camby:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is actually a blessing in disguise. Sony has done essentially what's best for consumers. By raising the price of PS Plus, it makes the service look more like a premium necessity over the horrible competition they have and now gamers will feel obligated to pay more. They should also raise the price of games to $80 a pop because Spider-Man 2 looks too good to be true.

I applaud Sony for this price increase, I will definitely cut my costs of living somewhere else(Maybe I'll stop buying take out everyday and paying for PAWG onlyfans) to pay for this increase in the subscription price.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
80 bucks for online gaming :wow:

This what dikk eating sony and lack of competition does, you nikkas will learn someday

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Never understood the concept of these levels.

I don't have desire to play previous gen games the upper tiers were never worth the dough for me so I just stayed with the base tier and the years I stacked on that ends next year :francis:

Only feature I find appealing is the game trials on blockbuster titles but I'm not paying extra for that. Should be an essentials feature IMO.